|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Jean Claude tell Anita to wait before she tries to save the two wereleopards being held prisoner in the Circus of the Damned?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two hours until the vampires are deeply asleep.
(c) One week.
(d) One hour.
2. When Anita draws a gun on Liv, how does Liv respond?
(a) She laughs and points a gun of her own at Anita.
(b) She screams in rage and attacks Anita.
(c) She says her new master won't let her be killed.
(d) She uses her vampire powers to become a bat and fly away.
3. Who is standing guard over Damian's dead body?
(a) Warrick, one of Yvette's vampires.
(b) Fernando and Padma.
(c) Richard and his wolves.
(d) The vampire council.
4. Why does Liv heal from her gunshot wound so quickly?
(a) The Traveler's power helps speed her healing.
(b) She casts a healing spell on herself.
(c) She takes a massive dose of antibiotics.
(d) She is very healthy and heals rapidly as a result.
5. In Chapter 10 when Jean Claude realizes he cannot sense his people, who does he say is the only one who could keep his vampires from reaching out to him?
(d) The Traveler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anita's role with the team Dolph leads?
2. In Chapter 22, what does Jean Claude ultimately agree to try to do to get the two leopards back from the vampire council?
3. Why does Jean Claude think he can bring Damian back from the dead?
4. Who has taken over Jean Claude's property, the Circus of the Damned, in Chapter 12?
5. In Chapter 9, where do Anita and Jean Claude find Asher waiting for them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anita's relationship with the wereleopard pard?
2. How does Anita's relationship with Sylvie change from the beginning of the book to Chapter 21?
3. What does Asher think the vampire council wants from Jean Claude and why doesn't he think they want to kill Jean Claude?
4. Explain how Anita draws on Richard's power in Chapter 6 and what affect their combined power has on the werewolves in Richard's pack.
5. What do Anita and Jean Claude find nailed to the door of the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 13 and what does this object indicate?
6. Who does Anita promise to kill at the end of Chapter 20, and why does she make this promise?
7. What is Larry doing when he is attacked by a member of Humans First?
8. In Chapter 22, what does Jean Claude think can be done to free Vivian and Gregory, the hostages the vampire council is keeping at The Circus of the Damned?
9. What is Dolph Storrs' relationship with Anita and why does he not think she's being completely honest with him in Chapter 6?
10. How does Asher respond to Anita's references to his beauty at the beginning of Chapter 11?
This section contains 1,299 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)