|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which vampire is in the air and sees Jean Claude and Anita working to resurrect Damian?
(a) The Traveler.
2. Who is Larry Kirkland?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A vampire executioner in training.
(d) A wereleopard.
3. What does Anita tell Dolph about the woman's supposed bite?
(a) That the woman used makeup to draw a fake bite mark.
(b) That the bite mark is an old one, not a fresh wound.
(c) That no bite mark exists.
(d) That it's infected.
4. When Damian resurrects, what does he fear about Anita?
(a) Her reputation as a vampire executioner.
(b) Her relationship with Jean Claude.
(c) Her power.
(d) Her humanness.
5. Why is Liv invited to Jean Claude's territory?
(a) To attend Jean Claude's birthday party.
(b) To join his group of vampires.
(c) To introduce her to Richard to try to ease his broken heart.
(d) To attend Jean Claude and Anita's engagement party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since vampires don't eat food, how is Jean Claude able to taste what Anita eats?
2. Where is Anita driving at the beginning of Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 24, what does the woman claiming to have been bitten at the vampire bar do when Anita accuses her of lying?
4. What is Larry Kirkland doing when he is attacked in Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 9, where do Anita and Jean Claude find Asher waiting for them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anita's position in Richard's werewolf pack and how does that position bring her into conflict with Sylvie?
2. What is Anita's relationship with the wereleopard pard?
3. What is Larry doing when he is attacked by a member of Humans First?
4. Who is the Traveler and what unique ability does he have?
5. Why doesn't the vampire council release Vivian and Gregory in Chapter 30, and what does their treatment of these two shapeshifters reveal about the council?
6. What is Asher's history with Jean Claude and what does Asher vow to see happen to Jean Claude?
7. What explanation does Anita give The Traveler for not liking him using Willie's body, and how does the Traveler respond to her explanation?
8. Why does Anita ask Sylvie not to challenge Richard in Chapter 21?
9. How does Yvette try to intimidate Jean Claude in Chapter 18, and what is Jean Claude's response to her attempts to conquer him?
10. Explain how Anita draws on Richard's power in Chapter 6 and what affect their combined power has on the werewolves in Richard's pack.
This section contains 1,215 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)