|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita say in Chapter 44 that vampires have to remember if they want to be legal citizens?
(a) They have responsibilities to the human citizens.
(b) To respect the police.
(c) To start voting.
(d) To stop drawing attention to themselves in public.
2. Why does Larry call Anita in Chapter 39?
(a) He needs a ride since he is injured and can't drive.
(b) He needs help slaying an evil master vampire.
(c) He wants company for dinner that night.
(d) He needs to borrow some money.
3. What is Louie's relationship with Richard?
(a) He's Richard's second in command in the wolf pack.
(b) He's Richard's coworker.
(c) He's Richard's landlord.
(d) He's Richard's best friend.
4. In Chapter 32, which wereleopard rushes to help the wounded wereleopard until an ambulance can arrive?
5. Which officer inadvertently steps into Anita's line of fire at one point in Chapter 46?
(b) Dolph Storrs.
6. At the end of Chapter 35, who does Anita realize has killed twice in defense of her?
7. How do the leopards tell Anita she can help the injured leopard heal?
(a) By giving him her blood.
(b) By giving him a magic amulet.
(c) By administering an herbal medicine to him.
(d) By giving him a double dose of his antibiotics.
8. Which police officer is a witch?
(d) Detective Tammy Reynolds.
9. How does Anita try to heal Nathaniel?
(a) By casting a magical spell.
(b) By touching him and sending her power into him.
(c) By having the vampires give him blood.
(d) By having the vampires drink his blood.
10. What is unusual about the way Gregory's broken legs have begun to heal in Chapter 29?
(a) They're healing backward.
(b) They're healing through human medical care.
(c) They're healing slowly for a shapeshifter.
(d) They're healing rapidly.
11. Why doesn't Anita want to take Larry's advice?
(a) She thinks Larry's too inexperienced to be of use.
(b) She doesn't trust the police.
(c) She doesn't want to be dependent on Jean Claude.
(d) She doesn't want to raise the dead for information alone.
12. Which wereleopard gets wounded in Chapter 32?
13. What does Larry suggest in Chapter 39 that Anita do about the problems she's facing?
(a) Raise a zombie experienced in those problems for advice.
(b) Ask Jean Claude for more help.
(c) Ask the police for help.
(d) Let him help her since he's learning to slay vampires.
14. Where does Anita send the werewolves after they leave the hospital in Chapter 38?
(a) To the police station.
(b) To the Circus of the Damned.
(c) To her house.
(d) To a restaurant to eat.
15. Who is at Anita's side at the beginning of Chapter 47?
(d) Jean Claude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anita call at the Circus of the Damned to ask to help with the vampires' problems?
2. What does Anita have to wear in Chapter 45 to enter the water-filled basement of the halfway house?
3. What does Jamil tell Anita about the flower delivery man?
4. Who does Thomas Carswell tell Anita and Richard is in charge at the Circus of the Damned during the day, while the vampires sleep?
5. Who stops the vampires at the halfway house from killing Anita and her police friends?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)