|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Detective Padgett want to arrest in Chapter 36 until Anita convinces him no crime has been committed?
2. Which of the following statements does not describe behavior Caroline has observed in the vampires since the vampire council's arrival in St. Louis?
(a) Waking before sundown.
(b) Hungry for blood to the point of losing control.
(c) Loss of memory.
3. In Chapter 46, how many vampires do the police officers get into a body bag for safe removal before the other vampires awaken and attack?
4. Who stops the vampires at the halfway house from killing Anita and her police friends?
(c) Jean Claude.
(d) The Traveler.
5. In Chapter 43, what does Jean Claude believe the council is doing instead of feeding on human blood?
(a) Drawing power from lesser vampires.
(b) Feeding on wereleopards.
(d) Feeding on small animals.
6. How does Ronnie feel about Anita's relationship with Jean Claude?
(a) She doesn't approve of it.
(b) She supports it.
(c) She is jealous of it.
(d) She wants Jean Claude for herself.
7. In Chapter 47, who does Dolph Storrs discover has faked a burning of a vampire business?
(c) Harry, owner of the Burnt offerings vampire bar.
8. Who do the werewolves think have summoned the spirit that Anita channels in Chapter 38?
(a) Detective Padgett.
(c) The wolf pack.
9. How does Anita try to heal Nathaniel?
(a) By casting a magical spell.
(b) By having the vampires drink his blood.
(c) By touching him and sending her power into him.
(d) By having the vampires give him blood.
10. Why is Richard angry with Anita at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) For leaving the wereleopards behind at the Circus.
(b) For turning to Jean Claude after breaking up with him.
(c) For not letting him turn her into a werewolf.
(d) For not killing Sylvie's attackers yet.
11. What does Anita tell Richard in Chapter 27 that he needs to stop hating?
(a) The full moon.
(b) Jean Claude and the vampires.
(c) The power of the triumvirate.
(d) Himself and his beast.
12. Who does Thomas Carswell tell Anita and Richard is in charge at the Circus of the Damned during the day, while the vampires sleep?
13. In Chapter 27, which wereleopard does Richard force to accompany him, Anita, and Zane to the Circus of the Damned to retrieve the two members of the pack being held prisoner there?
14. In Chapter 48, where does Pete McKinnon tell Anita there have been fires besides St. Louis?
(d) Other cities the vampire council visits.
15. What does Caroline fear in Chapter 42?
(a) That the vampires are dead.
(b) That the vampires will awaken early and be out of control.
(c) That the vampires will blame her for the fire.
(d) That the fire damage is irreparable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which vampire wants Anita's blood in Chapter 49?
2. What does Louie tell Anita when he finds out that she can help Richard embrace his beast?
3. Why doesn't Anita want to take Larry's advice?
4. What kind of shapeshifter is Lorraine?
5. How do the leopards tell Anita she can help the injured leopard heal?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)