|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Caroline?
(a) A wereleopard under Anita's protection.
(b) The human assistant for the halfway house.
(c) Richard's new girlfriend.
(d) Jean Claude's second in command.
2. In Chapter 47, who does Dolph Storrs discover has faked a burning of a vampire business?
(b) Harry, owner of the Burnt offerings vampire bar.
3. What is Ronnie's relationship to Anita?
(a) She's Anita's best friend.
(b) She's Anita's coworker.
(c) She's Anita's boss.
(d) She's Anita's neighbor.
4. What kind of shapeshifter is Lorraine?
(a) A wereleopard.
(b) A wererat.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A werelion.
5. Which vampire leader is missing in Chapter 32?
(b) Jean Claude.
(c) Malcolm, the vampire church leader.
(d) The Traveler.
6. What do the authorities want to know about the missing vampire leader?
(a) If he is responsible for local crimes.
(b) If he's safe and can be left untouched until dark.
(c) If he bit the woman at the vampire bar.
(d) If he has caused the fires in town.
7. Whose life does Lorraine save in Chapter 36?
(d) The police officer guarding Stephen and Nathaniel.
8. What is Louie's relationship with Richard?
(a) He's Richard's landlord.
(b) He's Richard's second in command in the wolf pack.
(c) He's Richard's coworker.
(d) He's Richard's best friend.
9. In Chapter 46, how many vampires do the police officers get into a body bag for safe removal before the other vampires awaken and attack?
10. What happens to Anita as she's shooting the attacking vampires at the end of Chapter 46?
(a) She slips in the water and almost drowns.
(b) She is bitten by a vampire.
(c) She passes out.
(d) She is kidnapped by the vampire council.
11. What organization takes responsibility for the firebombing of the vampire businesses in the city?
(a) Humans First.
(b) Vampire Haters of America.
(c) Anti Vamp.
(d) Mothers Against the Undead.
12. What unusual ability does Detective Padgett of the St. Louis police force have?
(a) He's a juggler.
(b) He's a ventriloquist.
(c) He's a psychic.
(d) He's a gifted pianist.
13. What is the name of the vampire church in Chapter 34?
(a) The Church of the Blood Covenant.
(b) The Church of Eternal Life.
(c) The Church of the Undead.
(d) The Church of Mercy and Forgiveness.
14. At the end of Chapter 44, who tells Anita that monsters can't be counted on, only people can?
(a) Detective Tammy Reynolds.
(d) Dolph Storrs.
15. In Chapter 26, who does Richard tell Anita she should know she can't trust?
(a) The Traveler.
(d) Jean Claude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills the flower delivery man in Chapter 32?
2. Which of the following is against werewolf pack law?
3. What does Caroline fear in Chapter 42?
4. In Chapter 30, what does Anita follow into the woods?
5. In Chapter 48, where does Pete McKinnon tell Anita there have been fires besides St. Louis?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)