|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Caroline?
(a) A wereleopard under Anita's protection.
(b) Richard's new girlfriend.
(c) The human assistant for the halfway house.
(d) Jean Claude's second in command.
2. In Chapter 27, which wereleopard does Richard force to accompany him, Anita, and Zane to the Circus of the Damned to retrieve the two members of the pack being held prisoner there?
3. In Chapter 46, how many vampires do the police officers get into a body bag for safe removal before the other vampires awaken and attack?
4. How does Richard respond when Vivian is attacked in Chapter 29?
(a) He calls the police.
(b) He faints.
(c) He tries to kill her attacker.
(d) He turns into a werewolf in rage.
5. In Chapter 29, who tells Anita to open herself to Richard's beast so she can help control him?
(c) Jean Claude.
(d) Thomas Carswell.
6. What does Larry suggest in Chapter 39 that Anita do about the problems she's facing?
(a) Ask the police for help.
(b) Ask Jean Claude for more help.
(c) Raise a zombie experienced in those problems for advice.
(d) Let him help her since he's learning to slay vampires.
7. What organization takes responsibility for the firebombing of the vampire businesses in the city?
(a) Humans First.
(b) Anti Vamp.
(c) Mothers Against the Undead.
(d) Vampire Haters of America.
8. What is the basement of the vampire church filled with in Chapter 32?
(a) Hymnals and Bibles.
(b) Water from fighting the fires.
(c) Canned goods for the homeless shelter.
(d) Old baptismal records.
9. Where is Anita at the beginning of Chapter 47?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The police station.
(c) The Circus of the Damned.
(d) The vampire bar Burnt Offerings.
10. What is Louie's relationship with Richard?
(a) He's Richard's best friend.
(b) He's Richard's coworker.
(c) He's Richard's second in command in the wolf pack.
(d) He's Richard's landlord.
11. When a flower delivery man arrives in Chapter 32, from whom has he supposedly brought flowers for Anita?
(b) Jean Claude.
12. What has the vampire who can walk in the sunlight come to warn Anita about?
(a) That the council plans to destroy Jean Claude.
(b) that Fernando wants to take over the Circus of the Damned.
(c) That the council will forbid Jean Claude to see her again.
(d) That Padma means to see her dead.
13. What does Anita say in Chapter 44 that vampires have to remember if they want to be legal citizens?
(a) To start voting.
(b) To stop drawing attention to themselves in public.
(c) They have responsibilities to the human citizens.
(d) To respect the police.
14. Which vampire wants Anita's blood in Chapter 49?
(b) Jean Claude.
15. When Anita and her group arrive at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 29, who is attacking Vivian?
(c) Thomas Carswell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anita send the werewolves after they leave the hospital in Chapter 38?
2. What is Louie's relationship with Ronnie?
3. How does Anita try to heal Nathaniel?
4. Why doesn't Anita want to take Larry's advice?
5. Why is Richard angry with Anita at the beginning of Chapter 26?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)