|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What police officer does Anita meet with in Chapter 23?
(a) Captain Pete McKinnon.
(b) Sergeant Dolph Storrs.
(c) Lieutenant Jamison Ford.
(d) Detective Clive Perry.
2. What causes Asher's scars?
(a) Holy water.
(b) A fire.
(d) A car accident.
3. In what city does this novel take place?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
4. Which of the following statements is not true about Anita and Richard and Jean Claude?
(a) They can sense each other telepathically.
(b) The three of them are bound in a triangle of power.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) Anita has given her blood to save both men recently.
5. Who has taken over Jean Claude's property, the Circus of the Damned, in Chapter 12?
(a) The wereleopards.
(b) The wererats.
(c) The werewolves.
(d) The vampire council.
6. At the beginning of Chapter 16, whose body does the Traveler possess?
7. In Chapter 24, what does the woman claiming to have been bitten at the vampire bar do when Anita accuses her of lying?
(a) She starts crying and confesses she is lying.
(b) She smacks Anita in the face.
(c) She gets angry and shows Anita her bite mark.
(d) She throws a drink in Anita's face.
8. At the beginning of Chapter 16, what does the Traveler tell Jean Claude the council has not come to St. Louis to do?
(a) Break up Jean Claude and Anita.
(b) Take over Jean Claude's territory.
(c) Kill Jean Claude.
(d) Kill Anita.
9. What is Humans First?
(a) A movement to outlaw hiring werewolves before humans.
(b) An ecological organization.
(c) A program to create a vaccine to cure vampirism.
(d) A human anti-vampire organization.
10. Who is the lupa, or female leader, of Richard's wolf pack?
11. In Chapter 10 when Jean Claude realizes he cannot sense his people, who does he say is the only one who could keep his vampires from reaching out to him?
(b) The Traveler.
12. Who announces to Jean Claude in Chapter 7 that the vampire council is in town and wanting to see him?
(b) Yvette and Balthasar.
(c) The Traveler.
13. What is a pyrokinetic?
(a) Someone who can start fires with psychic powers.
(b) A vampire's human servant.
(c) A type of gun used by Anita in executing vampires.
(d) A werewolf's human servant.
14. What does Anita tell Dolph about the woman's supposed bite?
(a) That the woman used makeup to draw a fake bite mark.
(b) That no bite mark exists.
(c) That the bite mark is an old one, not a fresh wound.
(d) That it's infected.
15. How many times does Liv ask Anita to look into her eyes in Chapter 12?
(b) Four times.
(d) Eight times.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anita draws a gun on Liv, how does Liv respond?
2. Why does Larry Kirkland call Anita in Chapter 1?
3. What aspect of Richard is Anita having difficulty accepting in Chapter 22?
4. In Chapter 13, where does Anita shoot Liv?
5. How old is Damian?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)