|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jean Claude advise Anita to act when they are before the council?
(a) Dominant but not foolish.
(c) Quiet and submissive
(d) Flirtatiously, especially with the head of the council.
2. Why is Liv invited to Jean Claude's territory?
(a) To introduce her to Richard to try to ease his broken heart.
(b) To attend Jean Claude's birthday party.
(c) To attend Jean Claude and Anita's engagement party.
(d) To join his group of vampires.
3. How does Anita get injured while resurrecting Damian?
(a) She falls and hits her head.
(b) Yvette, a rotting vampire, bites her and she begins to rot.
(c) The sword cuts her hand and her blood mingles with his.
(d) The Traveler attacks her and breaks her arm.
4. In Chapter 1, with whom does Anita meet to discuss the possibility of a pyrokinetic being in the city?
(a) The vampire council.
(b) Captain Pete McKinnon.
(c) Jean Claude.
(d) Sergeant Dolph Storrs.
5. What does the woman who claims to have been bitten by a vampire at the vampire bar do to her attacker?
(a) Douses him with holy water.
(b) Tosses her drink in his face and sets him on fire.
(c) Shoots him with a silver bullet.
(d) Touches her silver cross to his forehead.
6. Who is standing guard over Damian's dead body?
(a) Fernando and Padma.
(b) Richard and his wolves.
(c) The vampire council.
(d) Warrick, one of Yvette's vampires.
7. What does Anita tell Dolph about the woman's supposed bite?
(a) That it's infected.
(b) That no bite mark exists.
(c) That the woman used makeup to draw a fake bite mark.
(d) That the bite mark is an old one, not a fresh wound.
8. In Chapter 22, what does Jean Claude tell Anita she can do about the two leopards left behind at the Circus of the Damned?
(b) She can fight the council for them.
(c) She can ask the police to get them back.
(d) She can ransom them back.
9. Who does Anita shoot with normal bullets and threaten with silver bullets in Chapter 4?
10. Where is Anita driving at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) To Demiche's.
(b) To New York.
(c) To Jean Claude's art gallery.
(d) To the Circus of the Damned.
11. What does Anita grab before leaving to pick up Larry Kirkland?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her lipstick.
(c) Her cell phone.
(d) Her guns.
12. Which of the following statements is not true about Anita and Richard and Jean Claude?
(a) The three of them are bound in a triangle of power.
(b) They can sense each other telepathically.
(c) Anita has given her blood to save both men recently.
(d) They are enemies.
13. What action must Anita take in Chapter 16 to help Jean Claude?
(a) She must let him drink her blood.
(b) She must petition the vampire council on his behalf.
(c) She must kiss him over his heart.
(d) She must get him to his coffin before sunrise.
14. Why is the council is angry with Jean Claude?
(a) He has stolen their pentacle of power.
(b) He is friendly with werewolves.
(c) They fear he wants to start his own council.
(d) He is dating a human.
15. Who does attack Sylvie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Asher's scars?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 16, whose body does the Traveler possess?
3. What is the name of the vampire bar at which Anita meets the police officer in Chapter 23?
4. What secret about Anita has Jean Claude kept from the vampire council?
5. In Chapter 22, what does Jean Claude ultimately agree to try to do to get the two leopards back from the vampire council?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)