|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Asher's scars?
(a) A car accident.
(b) Holy water.
(d) A fire.
2. What is Anita's role with the team Dolph leads?
(a) She is their psychic.
(b) She is their lawyer.
(c) She's a civilian who assists the team as needed.
(d) She is the team's second in command.
3. Who does Anita shoot with normal bullets and threaten with silver bullets in Chapter 4?
4. At the end of Chapter 15, who releases the shield he has been keeping over Padma's powers?
(b) Willie McCoy.
(c) Jean Claude.
(d) The Traveler.
5. What does a cold breeze indicate in Chapter 12?
(a) The presence of a ghost.
(b) A premonition of death.
(c) A change in the weather.
(d) The presence of the Traveler.
6. At the beginning of Chapter 16, whose body does the Traveler possess?
7. What does Anita tell Dolph about the woman's supposed bite?
(a) That it's infected.
(b) That the bite mark is an old one, not a fresh wound.
(c) That no bite mark exists.
(d) That the woman used makeup to draw a fake bite mark.
8. Who does the son of the master of beasts strike and threaten to assault in Chapter 15?
(b) Jean Claude.
9. In Chapter 9, where do Anita and Jean Claude find Asher waiting for them?
(a) The parking lot of the restaurant where they've just dined.
(b) Anita's apartment.
(c) In the back seat of their car.
(d) In Jean Claude's office.
10. Who is standing guard over Damian's dead body?
(a) The vampire council.
(b) Richard and his wolves.
(c) Fernando and Padma.
(d) Warrick, one of Yvette's vampires.
11. What happens to Jean Claude in Chapter 16 after he saves Anita from Padma's attack?
(a) He becomes paralyzed.
(b) His heart stops beating.
(c) He faints.
(d) He collapses.
12. Where do Anita and Jean Claude have dinner in Chapter 7?
(a) Richard's house.
(d) Anita's condo.
13. Who is the son of the master of beasts?
14. What action must Anita take in Chapter 16 to help Jean Claude?
(a) She must get him to his coffin before sunrise.
(b) She must let him drink her blood.
(c) She must kiss him over his heart.
(d) She must petition the vampire council on his behalf.
15. Which of the following statements is not true about Anita and Richard and Jean Claude?
(a) The three of them are bound in a triangle of power.
(b) They are enemies.
(c) They can sense each other telepathically.
(d) Anita has given her blood to save both men recently.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Liv want Anita to look into her eyes in Chapter 12?
2. Which of the following statements is not true about the history between Asher and Jean Claude?
3. Whose body does the Traveler possess in Chapter 14?
4. Who is Larry Kirkland?
5. What does the bar's owner fear will happen as a result of the attack on the woman at his bar?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)