Short Answer Key
1. In what city does this novel take place?
2. What is Anita Blake's profession?
Necromancer and vampire executioner.
3. What is a pyrokinetic?
Someone who can start fires with psychic powers.
4. In Chapter 1, with whom does Anita meet to discuss the possibility of a pyrokinetic being in the city?
Captain Pete McKinnon.
5. Who is Larry Kirkland?
A vampire executioner in training.
6. Why does Larry Kirkland call Anita in Chapter 1?
He needs a ride home from the hospital.
7. What does Anita grab before leaving to pick up Larry Kirkland?
8. What is Humans First?
A human anti-vampire organization.
9. Who attacks Larry Kirkland in Chapter 1?
A woman who belongs to Humans First.
10. What is Larry Kirkland doing when he is attacked in Chapter 1?
Staking two vampires.
11. Who calls Anita in Chapter 3...
This section contains 3,018 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)