|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman who claims to have been bitten by a vampire at the vampire bar do to her attacker?
(a) Tosses her drink in his face and sets him on fire.
(b) Touches her silver cross to his forehead.
(c) Shoots him with a silver bullet.
(d) Douses him with holy water.
2. Where do Dolph Storrs and Pete McKinnon want Anita to meet them in Chapter 39?
(a) At the police station.
(b) At Dolph's condo.
(c) At a halfway house for vampire church members.
(d) At an Italian restaurant downtown.
3. Why does Larry Kirkland call Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) He wants her to know the vampire council wants her dead.
(b) He needs a ride home from the hospital.
(c) He wants her to help Richard.
(d) He invites her to go to dinner with him.
4. Who owns the vampire bar where Anita meets the police officer in Chapter 23?
(a) The Traveler.
(c) Jean Claude.
(d) A vampire named Harry.
5. Which wereleopard hates Anita and leaves with Padma at the end of Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, whose power does Anita draw on when she swears herself as lupa to the werewolf pack?
2. Why does Liv heal from her gunshot wound so quickly?
3. What is unusual about the way Gregory's broken legs have begun to heal in Chapter 29?
4. When a flower delivery man arrives in Chapter 32, from whom has he supposedly brought flowers for Anita?
5. How long does Jean Claude tell Anita to wait before she tries to save the two wereleopards being held prisoner in the Circus of the Damned?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)