|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Anita and Jean Claude have dinner in Chapter 7?
(a) Anita's condo.
(d) Richard's house.
2. How does Jean Claude advise Anita to act when they are before the council?
(a) Quiet and submissive
(c) Dominant but not foolish.
(d) Flirtatiously, especially with the head of the council.
3. Why does Larry Kirkland call Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) He wants her to know the vampire council wants her dead.
(b) He wants her to help Richard.
(c) He invites her to go to dinner with him.
(d) He needs a ride home from the hospital.
4. What is Humans First?
(a) An ecological organization.
(b) A program to create a vaccine to cure vampirism.
(c) A human anti-vampire organization.
(d) A movement to outlaw hiring werewolves before humans.
5. Why doesn't Sergeant Dolph Storr think Anita is being completely honest with him in Chapter 6?
(a) As a cop, Dolph doesn't trust anyone.
(b) She has a history of lying to him.
(c) Dolph doesn't trust women.
(d) She's been less open since she started dating a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Anita in Chapter 3 because Nathaniel, a wereleopard, is at the hospital and seriously injured?
2. Since vampires don't eat food, how is Jean Claude able to taste what Anita eats?
3. In Chapter 10 when Jean Claude realizes he cannot sense his people, who does he say is the only one who could keep his vampires from reaching out to him?
4. What is Anita Blake's profession?
5. What is a geri?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)