|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Willie McCoy?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A member of the vampire council.
(c) A friend of Anita's and a relatively new vampire.
(d) A wereleopard friend of Jean Claude's.
2. In Chapter 22, what does Jean Claude ultimately agree to try to do to get the two leopards back from the vampire council?
(a) He promises to make war on the vampire council.
(b) He promises to break into the circus and take them back.
(c) He promises to bargain for their release.
(d) He promises to summon the police.
3. Which of the following does not describe the vampire who can walk outside in the sunlight in Chapter 30?
(a) Anita's cross does not blind or hurt him.
(b) He has cured himself of vampirism.
(c) He believes he will not be punished in hell.
(d) He believes God has forgiven him and gives him strength.
4. What secret about Anita has Jean Claude kept from the vampire council?
(a) That Anita is human rather than vampire.
(b) That Anita is a necromancer.
(c) That Anita is his girlfriend.
(d) That Anita is psychic.
5. What spirit does Anita channel as she is healing Nathaniel?
(a) Raina, the former lupa or queen of the werewolves.
(b) The former wereleopard queen.
(c) The former wererat king.
(d) The former master vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Asher's scars?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 18, who does Yvette have on a leash?
3. What is the name of the fire department commander in Chapter 41?
4. Who does Richard allow to remain in the car once he and Anita and their group arrive at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 27?
5. In Chapter 1, with whom does Anita meet to discuss the possibility of a pyrokinetic being in the city?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)