|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman who claims to have been bitten by a vampire at the vampire bar do to her attacker?
(a) Touches her silver cross to his forehead.
(b) Douses him with holy water.
(c) Tosses her drink in his face and sets him on fire.
(d) Shoots him with a silver bullet.
2. What does Anita tell Dolph about the woman's supposed bite?
(a) That the bite mark is an old one, not a fresh wound.
(b) That it's infected.
(c) That the woman used makeup to draw a fake bite mark.
(d) That no bite mark exists.
3. At the end of Chapter 35, who does Anita realize has killed twice in defense of her?
4. What does a cold breeze indicate in Chapter 12?
(a) A premonition of death.
(b) A change in the weather.
(c) The presence of the Traveler.
(d) The presence of a ghost.
5. Which wereleopard gets wounded in Chapter 32?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the son of the master of beasts strike and threaten to assault in Chapter 15?
2. What is Louie's relationship with Ronnie?
3. What team is Sergeant Dolph Storr in charge of?
4. What do the authorities want to know about the missing vampire leader?
5. What action must Anita take in Chapter 16 to help Jean Claude?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)