|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellie say a hero in a book would do to solve the problem of their hunger?
(a) Drink a lot of water to fill his tummy.
(b) Catch a rabbit, fish, or dig up edible roots.
(c) Eat dirt.
(d) Find a pack filled with food.
2. Which of the following is NOT on the list of things Ellie and Homer say they've found?
(a) A hankie.
(b) A photo of Ellie's parents.
(c) Ellie's watch.
(d) A lucky rabbit's foot.
3. Why does Ellie run into the burning barn?
(a) To save the horses.
(b) To hide from the men with guns.
(c) To save Lee.
(d) To save the girl.
4. Who opens the door for the group to leave the hangar?
5. How many men are approaching the barn with guns?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many are in the group of teenagers now living in Hell?
2. How old does Ellie say her mother was when she married?
3. What does Ellie tell Fi to do as she, Lee, and Homer head out of the hangar?
4. Who objects when they decide to build a fire?
5. What happens to end Ellie's daydreams about life on the ranch before the war?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)