|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellie say both she and Fi are trying not to yell at Homer?
(a) He needs his attention on driving.
(b) He gets angry when people yell.
(c) He couldn't hear them anyway.
(d) They don't want to hurt his feelings.
2. Who opens the door for the group to leave the hangar?
3. What is the name of the river Ellie and the others use to get farther from the airport?
(a) The Bluegill.
(b) The Heron.
(c) The Mississippi.
(d) The Journey.
4. What is the first thing Fi says to Ellie when Ellie relieves her at watch after cooking the lamb?
(a) I'm starving.
(b) There are a dozen dogs and cats nearby.
(c) The kids are out there.
(d) A soldier patrol passed by.
5. Who does Fi say is her secret love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ellie say her efforts to be nice don't always seem nice?
2. What happens to end Ellie's daydreams about life on the ranch before the war?
3. What does Ellie assume they'll do when they arrive in Stratton?
4. What happens when the first trout hits Ellie's line at the trout farm?
5. What does Ellie say about the temperature when a summer storm hits in Hell?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)