|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellie say she remembers her hockey coach saying about the timid player?
(a) They are the one to get hurt.
(b) They are the one to watch out for.
(c) They are the one to score.
(d) They are the most valuable players.
2. Who opens the door for the group to leave the hangar?
3. Why does Homer say he wants to go to Stratton?
(a) They might find another target.
(b) His parents might be there.
(c) He hopes to find supplies there.
(d) It's nearer Hell.
4. What was Homer doing when Fi announced the officers had entered the barracks where Ellie was hiding?
(b) Using the toilet.
(c) Drawing a map with Lee.
(d) Eating a melon.
5. What does Ellie say about the temperature when a summer storm hits in Hell?
(a) That it becomes hotter like a sauna.
(b) That it can fall fifteen degrees in half an hour.
(c) That it can fall to zero in a few hours.
(d) That it very seldom changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellie say is wrong with Lee's plan to release the tailgate?
2. What does Ellie say has suffered the worst damage during the war?
3. Why does Ellie say both she and Fi are trying not to yell at Homer?
4. What does Ellie use to pry open the back door of her Grandma's house?
5. What is it that Jem stops Scout from killing in the book, "To Kill a Mockingbird?"
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)