|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the building Ellie says she believes the kids are living in when she sees them a few days after catching the trout?
(a) A library.
(b) A preschool.
(c) A diner.
(d) A milk bar.
2. Why does Ellie say there doesn't seem to be much colonization in Stratton?
(a) There isn't enough work to keep people employed.
(b) There aren't enough soldiers to keep an eye on them.
(c) The people revolted and many died.
(d) There have been too many air raids.
3. Who is Andrea?
(a) Homer's little sister.
(b) The psychologist who worked with Ellie in New Zealand.
(c) Ellie's cousin who lives in Stratton.
(d) Fi's aunt who lives in Wirrawee.
4. What does Ellie tell Lee was her purpose for following him?
(a) To be sure he wasn't cheating on her.
(b) She wasn't following but saw him near the barn.
(c) To be sure he wasn't running a private war.
(d) To be sure he was alright.
5. What does Ellie say to Kevin that she says is "stupid and unforgivable?"
(a) That he can stay behind if he's scared.
(b) That there's nothing to be afraid of.
(c) That he's a baby.
(d) That they're all scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellie say is Homer's best hope of finding his parents?
2. What happens to distract the officers so that Ellie has time to close the door to the barracks?
3. Who is the first to figure out the group has arrived at the airfield?
4. What is the name of the river Ellie and the others use to get farther from the airport?
5. What does Lee say he told Reni about the group?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)