|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tree does Ellie sit in for the first part of her watch?
2. What does Ellie do when they encounter a wombat on the trail?
(a) Shoots it.
(b) Kicks it.
(c) Walks past it.
(d) Slows down.
3. What is the argument over the night after the group catches trout?
(a) How to clean them.
(b) How to cook them.
(c) How many to take back.
(d) Where to cook them.
4. What does Ellie say the first fuel tanker looks like as it "lumbers" toward the plane?
(a) A jack-in-the-box.
(b) A rolling grease pit.
(c) An old dinosaur.
(d) A target.
5. Why does Ellie say Lee is "burning" for action?
(a) He is always anxious to be moving.
(b) He is seeking revenge for the loss of his farm.
(c) He found out his parents have been died.
(d) He hates the invading army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Homer say when Colonel Finley asks if there's anything he can do for them?
2. How long does Homer drive after the last jeep is no longer following them?
3. Why does Ellie say they left the radio at Grandma's house in the opening pages of chapter sixteen?
4. What month is it when Ellie and the others are in the truck?
5. Which of the following does Ellie NOT mention as having been dumped at the tip?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)