|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellie remember about Homer's brother who was born when Homer was eight?
(a) He lived only a couple of days.
(b) He was always hungry.
(c) He was wild.
(d) He craved adult attention.
2. What are the creatures Ellie says she's worried about as they are floating down the river?
3. What is the password Lee uses to contact Colonel Finley?
(a) Angel patrol.
(b) Roger Rabbit.
4. What movie does Fi quote as she and Ellie are talking about love?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(b) The Sound of Music.
(c) Strangers on a Train.
(d) Fiddler on the Roof.
5. What is the first thing Ellie does after killing the two officers?
(b) Gets four more guns.
(c) Runs to the bathroom and throws up.
(d) Covers the bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ellie believe the soldiers will try to get the jeep out of the water themselves?
2. Who picks up their items as Ellie and her group returns to the street where the kids dropped them?
3. What is the vegetable Fi and Kevin find in the garden that Ellie and the others begin eating raw?
4. What does Elliie say they call her Grandma's marmalade?
5. What does Ellie say about the Bible's description of Hell?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)