|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellie say it's bad that Kevin and Fi have lost their backpacks?
(a) They had the last of the food rations.
(b) They won't have any blankets.
(c) They had the medical supplies.
(d) They will have to share the food the others have.
2. What are the officers doing in the barracks?
(a) Taking a nap.
(b) Looking for a missing soldier.
(c) Looking for something to eat.
3. What does Kevin find in the little storage room?
(a) Airplane fuel and tools.
(b) Shovels and hoes.
(c) Spare uniforms and personal supplies such as combs.
(d) A toilet and cleaning supplies.
4. Which of the following is NOT among the items Ellie takes from the dormitory?
5. What does Ellie say was wrong with their water system on the farm the time they'd faced a wild fire?
(a) Wasps has built a nest in the housing.
(b) A mouse chewed the electric cord in half.
(c) A snake died in the pipe.
(d) The electricity went off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tree does Ellie sit in for the first part of her watch?
2. What happens to distract the officers so that Ellie has time to close the door to the barracks?
3. Why does Ellie say New Zealanders hate possums?
4. What does Ellie tell Fi to do as she, Lee, and Homer head out of the hangar?
5. How far does Ellie estimate they've traveled in their first hour on the river?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)