Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is U Po Kyin unable to do without help?
(a) Acquire merit
(b) Decide court cases
(c) Rise from a chair
(d) Prepare his own food
2. Macgregor is most offended by ____________________.
(a) Ellis' use of the term 'nigger.'
(b) Ellis' drunkenness.
(c) Flory's refusal to stand up for his friend.
(d) Ellis' rude comments on his proposal.
3. During Flory's time in Burma, he has grown ___________________________.
(a) homesick for England.
(b) tired of the Burmese.
(c) uncomfortable with his friendship with the doctor.
(d) jaded and resentful of the English.
4. Ma Hla May is allowed to _____________________________.
(a) join Flory for all his meals.
(b) borrow Flory's money without asking.
(c) come in for tea but not for other meals.
(d) wear her sandals in the house.
5. Who is Flo?
(a) Flory's wife
(b) Flory's maid
(c) Flory's cocker spaniel
(d) Flory's assistant
Short Answer Questions
1. Flory is more aware of his birthmark when ___________________________.
2. Lackersteen does not want to see his wife because __________________________.
3. Who objects to scandal among the men?
4. After the argument, the men occupy their time by ______________________.
5. The village girl that visits that morning claims ____________________________.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)