|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shelly give up on?
2. Who did Dodge send after a bottle?
(b) Father Dewis.
3. Who has a security blanket?
4. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
(a) Halie and Tilden.
(b) Halie and Bradley.
(c) Halie and and Dodge.
(d) Halie and Father Drewis.
5. What two characters are introduced in this act?
(a) Bradley's brother.
(b) Halie's girlfriend.
(c) Ansel's brother.
(d) Vince and Shelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sam Shephard write about this type of family?
2. Where does Halie go after Dodge confronts her?
3. What did Shelly try to do?
4. What is Shelly's relation to the family?
5. Who had a wooden leg?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)