|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who usually comes drunk after being out all night? And who does she bring with her?
(a) Tilden and Halie.
(b) Bradley and Halie.
(c) Dodge and Halie.
(d) Halie and Father Dewis.
2. Who was Father Dewis' sexual partner?
(d) Ansel's wife.
3. What vegetables did Tilden pick from the garden?
(b) Peas and potatoes.
4. In what condition did Tilden come back inside?
(a) Sweat poured down his face.
(b) Dry and hot.
(c) Wet and muddy.
(d) Jumping for joy because his family finally understood him.
5. Who was a Catholic bride?
(a) Father Dewis's wife.
(b) Ansel's wife.
(c) Bradley's wife.
(d) Dodge's girfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the family hedge around?
2. How long had Vince been gone?
3. How did Dodge betray his family?
4. Who behaves most rationally in this play?
5. What is the main theme of this play?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)