|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Halie refer to as an angel?
(d) The baby.
2. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
(a) Being an upstanding member of the church.
(b) Being the mother of Ansel.
(c) Life in the city with variety and stimulation.
(d) Caring for Bradley.
3. What happened to Shelly?
(a) She and Tilden had a baby.
(b) She and Vince got married and she died on their honeymoon.
(c) She became Halie's best friend.
(d) She finally gave up and left the farm alone.
4. During the chaos of the revelation of the baby, what happened to Dodge?
(a) He celebrated the transfer of the farm from him to Vince.
(b) He quitely died without anyone being aware of it.
(c) Finally shaved Bradleys head letting him know how it felt.
(d) Ate the vetables Shelly had perpared for lunch.
5. What event resulted because of the disintegration of this family structure?
(a) Ansel's marriage to a Catholic girl.
(b) The incestuous relationship between Tilden and Halie.
(c) The audultrious relationship between Father Dewis and Halie.
(d) The sexual relationship between Teldon and Bradley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buried Dodge in the back yard?
2. When Vince returns what does he do?
3. Shelly tries to get Vince to leave even though she feels for who?
4. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
5. Who was Father Dewis' sexual partner?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)