|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What set off this family toward disaster?
(a) Dodge's trust for his wife.
(b) The mismatch between Dodge and Halie.
(c) Halie's devotion to her children.
(d) Father Dewis' devotion to Dodge.
2. Who was responsible for the secret in the backyard?
(a) Halie and Tilden.
(b) Bradley and Halie.
(c) Vince and Halie.
(d) Dodge and Shelly.
3. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
4. Ansel was a promising son of who?
(a) Tilden and Halie.
(b) Father Dewis and Halie.
(c) Bradley and Vince.
(d) Dodge and Halie.
5. What is the main theme of this play?
(a) How to be a strong Christian.
(b) The virtue of marriage.
(c) The best way to grow vegtables.
(d) The dysfunction of this family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
2. How did Tilden get the corpse of the baby boy?
3. How long had Vince been gone?
4. What was Father Dewis's relationship to Halie?
5. Who did the family fear would be angry about a disorderly house?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)