|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character was on stage during Act one?
(a) Father Drewis.
2. Who did Shelly try to help with the vegetables from the garden?
3. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
(a) Tilden and Bradley.
(b) Bradley and James.
(c) Father Dewis and Tilden.
(d) John and Tilden.
4. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
(c) Father Dewis.
5. What does Father Dewis tell them when he comes down stairs?
(a) That Tilden has died.
(b) That Vince is his son.
(c) That Halie is going to need help.
(d) That he is taking Shelly away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was responsible for the secret in the backyard?
2. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
3. Chaos Theory means what?
4. What part of this play reflects Sam Shephard's own life?
5. Who was an old boyfriend of Halie's who Dodge taunts her about?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)