|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tilden talk to Shelly about?
(a) Ansel's death.
(b) His time in jail.
(c) The baby. The Little baby.
(d) Bradley's accident.
2. The children reflects what in this play?
(a) Their hunger for vegetables.
(b) How much they miss Ansel.
(c) The happieness found in Illinois.
(d) The brokeness of the family structure.
3. Shelly tries to get Vince to leave even though she feels for who?
4. How long does Shelly stay there by herself?
(b) She never stays.
(c) Two days and nights.
(d) A week.
5. What did Vince do to try to be remembered?
(a) Played the tricks he used to do as a child.
(b) Cut Dodge's hair.
(c) Met with Father Dewis.
(d) Picked vegetables from the yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of the incestuous relationship between Halie and Tilden?
2. How many daughters does Dodge and Halie have?
3. What area can be seen form the living room during the play?
4. What is in Illinois?
5. How many sons do Halie and Dodge have?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)