|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tilden say about Vince?
(a) Was not good enough for her.
(b) That he saw a small face inside his face.
(c) He was more like a brother.
(d) He always went for a bottle.
2. Who does Halie tell Dodge they have to take care of?
(a) Father Dewis.
(d) The Baby.
3. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
(d) Father Dewis.
4. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
(a) Father Drewis.
5. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
(a) Halie and and Dodge.
(b) Halie and Bradley.
(c) Halie and Father Drewis.
(d) Halie and Tilden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tilden get the corpse of the baby boy?
2. What vegetables did Tilden pick from the garden?
3. Where did Dodge send Vince?
4. What is Shelly's relation to the family?
5. Who was an old boyfriend of Halie's who Dodge taunts her about?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)