|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the family secret that Dodge revealed?
(a) Bradley and Ansel's wife have a baby buried in the back yard.
(b) Father Dewis and Halie have a baby through an adulterious affair.
(c) Halie and Tilden's baby was buried in the back yard.
(d) Dodge and Shelly have a baby a baby buried in the back yard.
2. What does Tilden talk to Shelly about?
(a) Bradley's accident.
(b) Ansel's death.
(c) His time in jail.
(d) The baby. The Little baby.
3. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
(a) The church members.
(c) Marrying a Catholic.
(d) The hotel staff.
4. What happened to Ansel?
(a) He continued to pick vetables from the backyard garden.
(b) Took all the tools from the farm.
(c) Died on his honeymoon.
(d) Cut off his leg with a chain saw.
5. What is primary character does Halie portray?
(a) Promiscuous and self centered.
(b) Morning Ansel.
(c) Committed to Bradley.
(d) Devoted to Tilden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dark thread that weaves though this play?
2. What did Sam Shepherd chose a farm as the setting of this play?
3. Who is the hope of this family in hopes that the family structure will be saved?
4. When Tilden left corn husks on the floor, who did Halie say would be upset if they found them on the floor?
5. How does Shelly to treat Dodge?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)