|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes the head of the family at the end?
(a) Father Dewis.
2. How does Shelly to treat Dodge?
(a) Like Vince had asked her to.
(b) Like a broken child.
(c) Like her father.
3. What type of family structure best describes this family?
(a) Open and loving.
(c) Happy go lucky.
4. What vegetables did Shelly try to help Tilden with?
5. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
(a) She loved to make quilts.
(b) She grew flowers like everyone in the area.
(c) Halie went from the city life full of activity to an isolated life on the farm.
(d) She had a very good herb garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was a Catholic bride?
2. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
3. How do we know that Vince is finally acknowledged by Halie?
4. What is the dark thread that weaves though this play?
5. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)