|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in New Mexico?
(b) Father Dewis.
2. What did Sam Shepherd chose a farm as the setting of this play?
(a) He was sure Dodge would rallie in the end.
(b) It was a beautiful vision of this family's fruitful garden.
(c) He loves to watch vegetables grow.
(d) it was a contrast between fertile farming and the deteriation of this family.
3. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
(a) The church members.
(b) Marrying a Catholic.
(d) The hotel staff.
4. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
(c) New Mexico.
5. What character was on stage during Act one?
(a) Father Drewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
2. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
3. Where did Halie spend most of her time?
4. When Tilden left corn husks on the floor, who did Halie say would be upset if they found them on the floor?
5. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)