|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sam Shephard write about this type of family?
(a) This family shows how to support your family members when they are in pain.
(b) It is dysfunctonial like his own family.
(c) Enjoys sharing gardening tips.
(d) He enjoys revealing the victory of his family members.
2. What is in Illinois?
(a) Ansel's wedding.
(b) The farm.
(c) The jail.
(d) Bradley's house.
3. What area can be seen form the living room during the play?
(a) The vegtable garden.
(b) The back yard.
(c) The church.
(d) The back porch.
4. Who owned this farm?
(a) Ansel, because he spent his life preparing the land to harvest.
(b) Bradley, since he repesented ordor to this family.
(c) Dodge, he was the father and husband.
(d) Tilden, because he had a vegetable garden.
5. What does Tilden continue to bring in from the backyard?
(b) Garden tools.
(c) Flowers for Halie.
(d) Soil for house plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
2. Why does Father Dewis come by?
3. What character was on stage during Act one?
4. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
5. When Tilden left corn husks on the floor, who did Halie say would be upset if they found them on the floor?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)