|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sam Shephard write about this type of family?
(a) He enjoys revealing the victory of his family members.
(b) It is dysfunctonial like his own family.
(c) Enjoys sharing gardening tips.
(d) This family shows how to support your family members when they are in pain.
2. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
3. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
(d) New Mexico.
4. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
(b) Father Dewis.
5. Who was an all-American halfback with a bright future ahead of them?
(c) Father Drewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a wooden leg?
2. Whose betrayal started the total destruction of this family?
3. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
4. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
5. Where did Halie spend most of her time?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)