|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tilden return from, broken and unable to care for himself?
(b) New Mexico
2. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
(a) When Dodge cried.
(b) When he placed a ring on his bride's finger.
(c) When the priest had a gun.
(d) When he kissed the bride.
3. Who has a security blanket?
4. What is the backdrop for this play?
(a) The backporch overlooking the garden.
(b) Upstairs where Halie hides during the play.
(c) The backyard where vegetables are picked.
(d) Living room in an Illinois farm house.
5. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
(b) Father Drewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character was on stage during Act one?
2. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
3. Who had a wooden leg form an accident with a chain saw?
4. Who usually comes drunk after being out all night? And who does she bring with her?
5. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)