|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
(c) Father Dewis.
2. Who has a wooden leg?
(b) Father Dewis
3. Why does Halie say she didn't want Tilden not to go outside?
(a) Dodge will hide from him.
(b) Bradley will cut his hair.
(c) Father Dewis will pray for him.
(d) She doesn't want him to get wet in the rain.
4. How does Halie treat Dodge?
(a) She is faithful to her vows.
(b) She retreats from him, hiding upstairs.
(c) Joy overflows their relationship.
(d) She talk continuously about her beloved.
5. Why does Sam Shephard write about this type of family?
(a) It is dysfunctonial like his own family.
(b) Enjoys sharing gardening tips.
(c) He enjoys revealing the victory of his family members.
(d) This family shows how to support your family members when they are in pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sam Shepherd chose a farm as the setting of this play?
2. What set off this family toward disaster?
3. Whose betrayal started the total destruction of this family?
4. Who has a security blanket?
5. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)