|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
(d) Father Drewis.
2. What is the first thing noticed about Halie?
(a) She loves vegetables.
(b) She is in the garden club.
(c) She tries to pretend that her marriage and family are strong.
(d) She constructs grave stones.
3. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
(c) Father Drewis.
4. What is primary character does Halie portray?
(a) Committed to Bradley.
(b) Promiscuous and self centered.
(c) Devoted to Tilden.
(d) Morning Ansel.
5. Who had a wooden leg form an accident with a chain saw?
(a) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tilden return from, broken and unable to care for himself?
2. Where did Halie spend most of her time?
3. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
4. Who has a security blanket?
5. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)