|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character was on stage during Act one?
(a) Father Drewis.
2. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
(a) An evil, spiteful, vengeful man.
(b) The man with a wooden leg.
(c) The father of Tildren's children.
(d) Head of Bradley's household.
3. Who was an all-American halfback with a bright future ahead of them?
(c) Father Drewis.
4. What happened to Ansel?
(a) Cut off his leg with a chain saw.
(b) He continued to pick vetables from the backyard garden.
(c) Took all the tools from the farm.
(d) Died on his honeymoon.
5. What is the main theme of this play?
(a) The dysfunction of this family.
(b) The virtue of marriage.
(c) How to be a strong Christian.
(d) The best way to grow vegtables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
2. Why does Father Dewis come by?
3. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
4. Who was in New Mexico?
5. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)