|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tilden continue to bring in from the backyard?
(a) Garden tools.
(b) Soil for house plants.
(d) Flowers for Halie.
2. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
(b) Father Dewis.
3. What set off this family toward disaster?
(a) The mismatch between Dodge and Halie.
(b) Dodge's trust for his wife.
(c) Father Dewis' devotion to Dodge.
(d) Halie's devotion to her children.
4. Who is Ansel?
(a) Member of Father Drewis' church.
(b) Tilden's son.
(c) Halie and Dodge's son.
(d) Bradley' s father.
5. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character was on stage during Act one?
2. What is primary character does Halie portray?
3. Why does Halie say she didn't want Tilden not to go outside?
4. One of the characters appears to be an upright and righteous member of the church, who is that character?
5. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)