|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the backdrop for this play?
(a) The backyard where vegetables are picked.
(b) Living room in an Illinois farm house.
(c) Upstairs where Halie hides during the play.
(d) The backporch overlooking the garden.
2. What happened to Ansel?
(a) He continued to pick vetables from the backyard garden.
(b) Took all the tools from the farm.
(c) Died on his honeymoon.
(d) Cut off his leg with a chain saw.
3. Who spent time in jail?
(a) Father Dewis.
4. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
5. What is in Illinois?
(a) The jail.
(b) Bradley's house.
(c) The farm.
(d) Ansel's wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
2. Halie pretends to care for who?
3. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
4. Who does Halie tell Dodge they have to take care of?
5. Who usually comes drunk after being out all night? And who does she bring with her?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)