|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Dodge and Halie's sons?
(a) Tilden and Bradley.
(b) Father Dewis and Tilden.
(c) Bradley and James.
(d) John and Tilden.
2. Who is Ansel?
(a) Member of Father Drewis' church.
(b) Halie and Dodge's son.
(c) Tilden's son.
(d) Bradley' s father.
3. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
4. What is the first thing noticed about Halie?
(a) She tries to pretend that her marriage and family are strong.
(b) She loves vegetables.
(c) She is in the garden club.
(d) She constructs grave stones.
5. Why does Sam Shephard write about this type of family?
(a) This family shows how to support your family members when they are in pain.
(b) Enjoys sharing gardening tips.
(c) He enjoys revealing the victory of his family members.
(d) It is dysfunctonial like his own family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Halie pretends to care for who?
2. Who shouts from upstairs telling Dodge to take his medication when he coughs?
3. Who has a wooden leg?
4. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
5. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)