|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
(a) That Tilden was a practising Catholic.
(b) That Father Dewis truly cared for Halie.
(c) A light reference to a dark family secret.
(d) The fact that Bradley was a drunk.
2. Who has a security blanket?
3. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
4. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
(d) Father Dewis.
5. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
2. Why does Halie say she didn't want Tilden not to go outside?
3. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
4. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
5. Who does Halie tell Dodge they have to take care of?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)