|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
(a) His life is confinded to the couch, television, and a bottle.
(b) He is devoted to his children.
(c) He is proud of his wife.
(d) He is very active and loves to jog.
2. What happened to Ansel?
(a) Cut off his leg with a chain saw.
(b) Took all the tools from the farm.
(c) He continued to pick vetables from the backyard garden.
(d) Died on his honeymoon.
3. Why does Halie say she didn't want Tilden not to go outside?
(a) She doesn't want him to get wet in the rain.
(b) Father Dewis will pray for him.
(c) Bradley will cut his hair.
(d) Dodge will hide from him.
4. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
(c) Father Dewis.
5. Who spent time in jail?
(d) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a wooden leg?
2. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
3. Who did Halie say this about? "I had no idea he would be that much trouble".
4. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
5. What is the main theme of this play?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)