|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Halie spend most of her time?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) Upstairs off stage.
(c) With Father Dewis.
(d) Visiting Ansel.
2. Who does Halie tell Dodge they have to take care of?
(b) Father Dewis.
(c) The Baby.
3. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
4. What set off this family toward disaster?
(a) Halie's devotion to her children.
(b) Father Dewis' devotion to Dodge.
(c) Dodge's trust for his wife.
(d) The mismatch between Dodge and Halie.
5. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
(a) Father Drewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the backdrop for this play?
2. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
3. Who owned this farm?
4. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
5. What is the first thing noticed about Halie?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)