|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cut off Dodge's hair?
(b) Father Drewis.
2. There are vague hints about a dark secret hidden in what area of the farm?
(b) The backyard.
(c) The back porch.
(d) The living room on the sofa.
3. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
(a) The hotel staff.
(b) Marrying a Catholic.
(c) The church members.
4. Where did Tilden return from, broken and unable to care for himself?
(d) New Mexico
5. What set off this family toward disaster?
(a) Father Dewis' devotion to Dodge.
(b) Halie's devotion to her children.
(c) Dodge's trust for his wife.
(d) The mismatch between Dodge and Halie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a wooden leg?
2. Who shouts from upstairs telling Dodge to take his medication when he coughs?
3. Who had a wooden leg form an accident with a chain saw?
4. Who owned this farm?
5. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)