|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Ansel?
(a) He continued to pick vetables from the backyard garden.
(b) Cut off his leg with a chain saw.
(c) Died on his honeymoon.
(d) Took all the tools from the farm.
2. Who spent time in jail?
(b) Father Dewis.
3. If you described Dodge's life, what would be the first thing you would notice?
(a) He is very active and loves to jog.
(b) His life is confinded to the couch, television, and a bottle.
(c) He is devoted to his children.
(d) He is proud of his wife.
4. What is a key factor that started the crack in Halie and Dodge's relationship?
(a) She loved to make quilts.
(b) Halie went from the city life full of activity to an isolated life on the farm.
(c) She grew flowers like everyone in the area.
(d) She had a very good herb garden.
5. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
(a) When he placed a ring on his bride's finger.
(b) When the priest had a gun.
(c) When Dodge cried.
(d) When he kissed the bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
2. What is the first thing noticed about Halie?
3. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
4. Halie pretends to care for who?
5. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)