|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shelly tries to get Vince to leave even though she feels for who?
2. What two characters are introduced in this act?
(a) Halie's girlfriend.
(b) Bradley's brother.
(c) Vince and Shelly.
(d) Ansel's brother.
3. Who was not recognized after a six year absence?
4. The children reflects what in this play?
(a) How much they miss Ansel.
(b) The happieness found in Illinois.
(c) The brokeness of the family structure.
(d) Their hunger for vegetables.
5. What is the dark thread that weaves though this play?
(a) Vince and Halie have a incestual relaionship.
(b) Halie and Bradley have a incestual relationship.
(c) Dodge and Shelly have a sexual relationship.
(d) Halie and Tilden had an incestual relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tilden talk to Shelly about?
2. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
3. Who had a wooden leg?
4. Why does Halie say she didn't want Tilden not to go outside?
5. How many sons do Halie and Dodge have?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)