|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
(b) Father Dewis.
2. Who was a Catholic bride?
(a) Bradley's wife.
(b) Father Dewis's wife.
(c) Dodge's girfriend.
(d) Ansel's wife.
3. Where was Shelly during Act 2?
(a) In New Mexico.
(b) At the store buying whiskey.
(c) With Vince in Dodge's house.
(d) At the church.
4. Where did Vince think Tilden was?
(a) New Mexico.
5. What is the theme of this play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character was on stage during Act one?
2. What does Halie say Dodge has become?
3. How was Vince treated when he got to the farm?
4. Who were they going to see in New Mexico?
5. Who did Tilden talk to about his lost little baby?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)