|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had the incestuous relationship?
(a) Tilden and Halie.
(b) Father Dewis and Shelly.
(c) Ansel and Halie.
(d) Bradley and Halie.
2. What did Shelly try to do?
(a) Cook corn and carrots.
(b) Buy whiskey.
(c) Sleep in the room.
(d) Persuade Vince to leave.
3. What did Sam Shepherd chose a farm as the setting of this play?
(a) He loves to watch vegetables grow.
(b) He was sure Dodge would rallie in the end.
(c) it was a contrast between fertile farming and the deteriation of this family.
(d) It was a beautiful vision of this family's fruitful garden.
4. What relation is Halie to Shelly?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Shelly's minister's girlfriend.
(d) Shelly's boyfriend's mother.
5. Who did the family fear would be angry about a disorderly house?
(c) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the family hedge around?
2. The children reflects what in this play?
3. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
4. Where did Vince get the money to buy the whiskey?
5. Who has a wooden leg?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)