|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character was on stage during Act one?
(a) Father Drewis.
2. What is Shelly's relation to the family?
(a) Bradley's mother.
(b) Tilden's wife.
(c) Ansel's wife.
(d) Vince's girlfriend.
3. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
(a) When he kissed the bride.
(b) When Dodge cried.
(c) When he placed a ring on his bride's finger.
(d) When the priest had a gun.
4. Who does Halie say needs to stay out of the yard?
(a) Father Dewis.
5. What relation is Halie to Shelly?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Shelly's minister's girlfriend.
(c) Shelly's boyfriend's mother.
(d) Her aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was on their way to Mexico?
2. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
3. What did Shelly try to do?
4. Who shouts from upstairs telling Dodge to take his medication when he coughs?
5. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)