|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bradley do to Dodge when he comes by?
(a) Brings him a new blanket to repalce the one he lost.
(b) Leaves Dodge's head gashed and bleeding.
(c) Turns off the TV so Dodge can't watch it.
(d) Brings him a bottle of whiskey.
2. Where were Vince and Shelly heading when they stopped at the farm?
(d) New Mexico.
3. What is the dysfunctional theme of this play?
(a) A father and his daughter.
(b) The incest between a mother and her son.
(c) A brother and a sister.
(d) A priest and Shelly.
4. What did Dodge remove from the table when he sent Vince to town?
(a) The letter from Father Dewis.
(b) Carrots that were cleaned and ready to prepare for lunch.
(c) Money to buy a bottle of whiskey.
(d) The cooked corn that had been prepared.
5. Who didn't remember Vince?
(a) Dodge and Tilden.
(b) Tilden and Bradley.
(c) Halie and Tilden.
(d) Bradley and Halie.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tilden talked to Shelly about Vince, what did he say?
2. What did Shelly try to do?
3. Who usually comes drunk after being out all night? And who does she bring with her?
4. There are vague hints about a dark secret hidden in what area of the farm?
5. What is the main theme of this play?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)