|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who didn't remember Vince?
(a) Halie and Tilden.
(b) Tilden and Bradley.
(c) Bradley and Halie.
(d) Dodge and Tilden.
2. Who does Sam Shepherd place most of the blame for this family's failure?
(a) The mother and father, Halile and Dodge.
(b) Shelly and Father Dewis because they interferred with the family structure.
(c) Ancel because he died leaving he family broken and grieving.
(d) The two brothers, Tilden and Bradley.
3. Where did Bradley go, only to return emotionally broken?
(a) New Mexico.
4. Who was in New Mexico?
(c) Father Dewis.
5. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Halie betray the family?
2. What is the dark thread that weaves though this play?
3. Who is Shelly?
4. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
5. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)