|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finally, what did Vince cry out in anguish?
(a) Did I betray some secret family taboo?
(b) Who is this Father Dewis?
(c) When will Bradley be home?
(d) Where is Ansel?
2. Who did Tilden talk to about his lost little baby?
(c) Father Dewis.
3. What did Tilden tell Shelly about the baby?
(a) Halie cried when she saw it's face.
(b) It could be held with one hand, and it was so small no one could find it.
(c) The loss of the baby tore the family apart.
(d) It brought joy to the family.
4. Aside from Vince, has Shelly met any members of the family before?
(a) She met Dodge at a hospital in the town center.
(b) No. Vince has not seen his family for a long time.
(c) She met Halie during a church meeting.
(d) She met Tilden when she was in New Mexico.
5. Whose betrayal started the total destruction of this family?
(c) Ansel's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of this play reflects Sam Shepard's own life?
2. Which statement best describes the situation in the story?
3. Where did Vince get the money to buy the whiskey?
4. Which part of Act 2 is autobiographical?
5. Who was an All-American half-back with a bright future ahead?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)