|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
(a) When he placed a ring on his bride's finger.
(b) When he kissed the bride.
(c) When the priest had a gun.
(d) When Dodge cried.
2. What happened to his leg?
(a) Lost it in the backyard.
(b) Lost it in New Mexico.
(c) Cut off with a chain saw.
(d) Lost it on his honeymoon.
3. What type of life did Halie leave behind when she married Dodge?
(a) Being an upstanding member of the church.
(b) Being the mother of Ansel.
(c) Caring for Bradley.
(d) Life in the city with variety and stimulation.
4. What is Shelly's relation to the family?
(a) Bradley's mother.
(b) Ansel's wife.
(c) Tilden's wife.
(d) Vince's girlfriend.
5. Who hid under a blanket when they wanted to shut out the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dodge said this to who? "Don't go outside. There's nothing out there."
2. Who had a wooden leg form an accident with a chain saw?
3. Who spent their time upstairs?
4. There are vague hints about a dark secret hidden in what area of the farm?
5. Who is Shelly?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)