|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements best describes the story?
(a) The story focuses only on one case of betrayal.
(b) The story depicts betrayal of many kinds.
(c) All the characters in the story are honest people.
(d) The story deals with corruption in the government.
2. When Tilden left corn husks on the floor, who did Halie say would be upset if they found them on the floor?
3. Who spent time in jail?
(c) Father Dewis.
4. Which of the following statements best describes Dodge's condition?
(a) Dodge is trying to keep sober for one week.
(b) Dodge only takes whiskey to help him sleep better at night.
(c) Dodge is trying to lose weight.
(d) Dodge cannot do without a bottle of whiskey.
5. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
Short Answer Questions
1. There are vague hints about a dark secret hidden in what area of the farm?
2. What vegetables did Tilden pick from the garden?
3. How long had Vince been gone?
4. Who is Vince?
5. When did Halie say she knew Ansel would be a dead man?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)