|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
2. What seemed to be just below the surface of this family's relationship?
(a) That Tilden was a practising Catholic.
(b) A light reference to a dark family secret.
(c) That Father Dewis truly cared for Halie.
(d) The fact that Bradley was a drunk.
3. Who has a security blanket?
4. Who did Halie say she and Father Dewis was planning a monument for?
5. Who was a Catholic bride?
(a) Ansel's wife.
(b) Bradley's wife.
(c) Father Dewis's wife.
(d) Dodge's girfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ansel was a promising son of who?
2. What two characters are introduced in this act?
3. What does Shelly do when she sees Tilden coming in from the backyard?
4. When is Ansel to come home?
5. Whose betrayal started the total destruction of this family?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)