|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sam Shepherd chose a farm as the setting of this play?
(a) It was a beautiful vision of this family's fruitful garden.
(b) He was sure Dodge would rallie in the end.
(c) it was a contrast between fertile farming and the deteriation of this family.
(d) He loves to watch vegetables grow.
2. Who taunted Halie about " the breeder-man teaching her a thing or two"?
(a) Father Dewis.
3. Who is Shelly?
(a) Vince's sister.
(b) Tilden's sister.
(c) Bradley's wife.
(d) Vince's girlfriend.
4. What does Bradley do to Dodge when he comes by?
(a) Leaves Dodge's head gashed and bleeding.
(b) Turns off the TV so Dodge can't watch it.
(c) Brings him a bottle of whiskey.
(d) Brings him a new blanket to repalce the one he lost.
5. When is Ansel to come home?
(a) Thursday, he is Bradley's handyman.
(b) Tomorrow, he is the church's handyman.
(c) Soon, he is on his way home from New Mexico.
(d) Never, he died on his honeymoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing noticed about Halie?
2. Who pretends that their marriage and relationship displays a loving partnership?
3. What position did Dodge hold in the family?
4. What does Halie present herself to be?
5. Who's life is centered on a couch, television, and a bottle?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)