|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as a drunken, ill, argumentative old man?
2. What happened to Ansel?
(a) Died on his honeymoon.
(b) Cut off his leg with a chain saw.
(c) He continued to pick vetables from the backyard garden.
(d) Took all the tools from the farm.
3. How long had Vince been gone?
(a) Fourteen years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Three years.
4. Where was Shelly during Act 2?
(a) At the church.
(b) At the store buying whiskey.
(c) With Vince in Dodge's house.
(d) In New Mexico.
5. How long has it been since the garden has been worked, according to Dodge?
(a) Bradley's return
(b) Thirty years
(c) Since the death of Ansel
(d) Tilden's return
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
2. Who had a wooden leg form an accident with a chain saw?
3. Who brings vegetables in from the garden?
4. Who are having an adulterous affair in the play?
5. When Tilden left corn husks on the floor, who did Halie say would be upset if they found them on the floor?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)