|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to present themselves as the one in charge of the family, but was ignored by everyone?
(c) Father Dewis.
2. Who owned this farm?
(a) Ansel, because he spent his life preparing the land to harvest.
(b) Dodge, he was the father and husband.
(c) Bradley, since he repesented ordor to this family.
(d) Tilden, because he had a vegetable garden.
3. What was Father Dewis's relationship to Halie?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her minister and lover.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her father.
4. Who had a wooden leg?
(a) Father Dewis.
5. Who was in New Mexico?
(d) Father Dewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was a Catholic bride?
2. Which particular event does Halie blame for Ansel's death?
3. Finally, what did Vince cry out in anguish?
4. Who spent time in jail?
5. What relation is Halie to Shelly?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)