|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eddie’s cousin was murdered by a stranger after making a comment about the stranger’s what?
(a) Lazy eye.
2. What is the narrative point-of-view of Buried Onions?
(a) Fourth person.
(b) Third person.
(c) Second person.
(d) First person.
3. What does Eddie’s aunt want him to do for her in Chapter 2?
(a) Get out of the barrio.
(b) Pay her for the tortillas.
(c) Avenge her son’s death.
(d) Go shopping with her.
4. Eddie compares his apartment as being “as quiet” as what and “just as smelly” in Chapter 4?
(a) A fox.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A landfill.
(d) A block of cheese.
5. Most of the residents of Eddie’s neighborhood are descended from what heritage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eddie’s aunt tells him that who will help him achieve the action she wants him to do in Chapter 2?
2. How many children does the onion seller have piled into his car in Chapter 4?
3. What aunt brings Eddie food in Chapter 2?
4. How is José injured in Chapter 4?
5. In literature, what refers to the inherent incompatibility between the objectives of two or more characters or forces?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)