|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eddie is accused of saying bad words by a child riding what in Chapter 3?
(a) A unicycle.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A skateboard.
(d) A tricycle.
2. What does Eddie ask his mother and aunt to do as he leaves his apartment in Chapter 3?
(a) Lock up when they leave.
(b) Say hello to his uncle.
(c) Leave him alone.
(d) Pay his phone bill.
3. Eddie’s cousin was murdered by a stranger after making a comment about the stranger’s what?
(c) Lazy eye.
4. How old is Eddie’s mother in Chapter 3?
(a) Her 80s.
(b) Her 50s.
(c) Her 60s.
(d) Her 70s.
5. When Eddie’s mother and aunt visit him in Chapter 3, they immediately begin searching his kitchen for what?
(b) Cat food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Eddie’s uncles does he claim have died in Chapter 1?
2. What does Eddie refer to his mother and aunt as in Chapter 3?
3. What does Eddie explain to Mr. Stiles in the note that he leaves him in Chapter 3?
4. Eddie receives a call from a girl who works where in Chapter 3?
5. What is a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)