|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eddie is convinced that who will attempt to kill him in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Stiles.
2. Eddie is accused of saying bad words by a child riding what in Chapter 3?
(a) A skateboard.
(b) A unicycle.
(c) A tricycle.
(d) A bicycle.
3. What term refers to mental diversion by means of entertainment or recreation?
4. What is the name of Eddie’s cousin who was recently murdered in Chapter 1?
5. What refers to a desired result an animal, person or a system envisions, plans and commits to achieve?
Short Answer Questions
1. What inexpensive food does Eddie typically live off of in the novel?
2. How old is Eddie in Chapter 1?
3. What does Eddie explain to Mr. Stiles in the note that he leaves him in Chapter 3?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 5, Eddie says, "I wanted to sprint straight into the future, but I kept” what?
5. What term is used as reference to U.S. citizens of Mexican descent?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)