|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Spanish word used in Chapter 7 refers to swine?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 5, Eddie says, "I wanted to sprint straight into the future, but I kept” what?
(a) “Driving the scenic route.”
(b) “Going in circles.”
(c) “Going backwards.”
(d) “Taking detours.”
3. The girl who calls Eddie in Chapter 3 invites him to come to her house to do what?
(a) Go on a date.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Go for a walk.
4. Eddie is accused of saying bad words by a child riding what in Chapter 3?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A skateboard.
(c) A tricycle.
(d) A unicycle.
5. The girl who calls Eddie in Chapter 3 gave him what for free earlier in the day?
(a) A cup of coffee.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A book.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie explain to Mr. Stiles in the note that he leaves him in Chapter 3?
2. What does Eddie leave at Mr. Stiles’s house along with a note in Chapter 3?
3. What is the name of Samuel’s brother in the narrative?
4. What had Eddie returned to City College to do in Chapter 3?
5. What Spanish word used in Chapter 7 means gossip?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)