|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 40- 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two items does Rosa bring with her to the fortress in the opening pages of the novel?
(a) A quilt and food.
(b) A book and a dress.
(c) A quilt and a water bottle.
(d) Food and clothes.
2. What does Conrad tell Rosa about her future?
(a) That she too will go to jail.
(b) That she will live differently than her parents did.
(c) That she will help bring change.
(d) That she will die for her cause.
3. What do the Nel relatives own, besides the hotel?
(a) A farm.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A ranch.
4. Who is Rosa Burger going to visit on the day that she first goes to the prison?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her mother.
5. What is Rosa's profession when she grows up?
(a) She is a psychologist.
(b) She is a nurse.
(c) She is a physiotherapist.
(d) She is a physical therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Rosa and Tony stay at her Aunt Velma's hotel when they are young?
2. With what were the two hotel rooms where Rosa stayed filled?
3. Who is Theo?
4. What did Noel de Witt want to become for his career?
5. How long do Tony and Rosa stay with their Aunt Velma?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)