1. Where was Warren Buffett born and raised?
Warren Buffett was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska. He was the only son, the second of three children.
2. What was Warren interested in as a child?
Warren was interested in money making schemes and in things to do with math. He was said to have a photographic memory.
3. What did Warren do at the age of six when the family vacationed at Lake Okoboji?
At the age of six, Warren purchased a six pack of Pepsi and sold the individual cans for a profit.
4. What did twelve-year-old Warren have to say about money when asked why it was so important to him?
Warren said that wanting money wasn't what was important. The fun part was making money and watching it grow.
5. What kind of business did Warren have in Washington DC in high school?
Warren had a paper delivery business and a pinball machine business. He recorded all of his financial transactions in a ledger and saved his money.
This section contains 2,585 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)