1. Warren Buffett was born in___________.
2. His best childhood friend was___________.
3. As a child, Warren Buffett had a 'thirst' for __________.
4. What was one of Buffett's first possessions that had to do with money?
a nickel-coated money changer.
5. The Buffett family owned and operated a ___________.
6. Warren's father worked as a ___________.
7. As a child, Warren was interested in:
the stock market.
8. Warren purchased his first stocks at the age of:
9. What did the young Warren trust?
10. The Buffett children describe their mother as:
This section contains 3,999 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)