|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Salomon's Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Buffett's annual Christmas gift to each of his children?
(a) ten shares of Berkshire stock.
(b) anything they wanted.
(d) $10,000 the tax deductible limit on gifts to family members.
2. What did Warren's father tell him when he returned from running away?
(a) quit his job as punishment.
(b) he was grounded for one month.
(c) improve his grades or give up the paper route.
(d) he was sending him back to Nebraska.
3. By the time of World War I, what part of the New Bedford labor force worked at the mill?
(a) one third.
(b) one fourth.
(c) three fourths.
(d) one half.
4. Buffett feared being known as:
(a) a liquidator.
(c) a loser.
5. Susie's absence made life:
(a) made Warren happier.
(b) game Warren more freedom.
(c) made Warren more self-sufficient.
(d) difficult for Warren.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Buffett pay for Nebraska Furniture Mart?
2. How many people worked at Berkshire's world headquarters:
3. Buffett's Graham group, his inner circle, met:
4. How long did Buffett go without buying any common stock after the Cap Cities deal in 1985?
5. As a child, Warren Buffett had a 'thirst' for __________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)