|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Salomon's Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Buffett and Munger buy the Buffalo Evening News?
2. What did Buffett do that was different with Hochschild and Associated Cotton?
(a) purchased small amounts.
(b) traded one business for another.
(c) purchased liquid sahres.
(d) bought the entire businesses.
3. The Post company controlled all but the following:
(a) Florida television stations.
(c) Washington Post.
(d) Washington Monthly.
4. What was important to the young Warren?
(d) making money and watching it grow.
5. Warren's father worked as a ___________.
(a) factory worker.
(b) securities salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Susie did all but:
2. At the end of 1986, the approximate share price of Berkshire was?
3. In Warren's view, the managers of other people's money:
4. Warren's philosophy for purchasing stocks included all but:
5. What did Warren's father tell him when he returned from running away?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)