|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Salomon's Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of the end of the Go Go era:
(a) funds were clustered in some growth stocks.
(b) market trading was thin.
(c) traders were confused.
(d) there was no direction to the market.
2. Hathaway was run by:
(a) Olive Chace.
(b) Seabury Stanton.
(c) Charlie Munger.
(d) Samuel Stater.
3. Buffett wanted his money to be used for:
(a) his children.
(b) social good.
(c) whatever Susie wanted.
(d) whatever he wanted.
4. Buffett's annual shareholders meetings differed from those of other companies because:
(a) he wouldn't attend his.
(b) his were elegantly catered.
(c) his were well attended.
(d) he refused to hold shareholder meetings.
5. Soon after Buffett arrives in New York, he learns that:
(a) the Treasury has banned Salomon from its auctions.
(b) he is voted off the board.
(c) the government dropped its investigation.
(d) the situation is more serious than he thought.
Short Answer Questions
1. During this time, Susie:
2. Katherine Graham was the owner of the:
3. Buffett communicated with partners:
4. What kind of stocks were most popular at this time?
5. How many people worked at Berkshire's world headquarters:
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)