|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howie Buffett's Corn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Courier-Star accuse the Evening News of?
(a) making deals with advertisers.
(b) poor reporting.
(c) monopolistic practices.
(d) lack of ethics.
2. Book value is:
(a) the value of a company's asset.
(b) what the market thinks a business is worth.
(c) the value of a company's stock.
(d) capital invested in a business plus retained profits.
3. The Buffett children describe their mother as:
4. What other kind of family-owned business did Buffet buy?
(b) another furniture store.
5. What did the young Warren trust?
(a) his grandfather.
(d) his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. His best childhood friend was___________.
2. Warren educated himself in all but the following ways:
3. The key question in the anti-trust suit was:
4. Buffett's views on hostile takeovers included all but:
5. Warren's attitude toward leaving some money to his children changed when:
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)