|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howie Buffett's Corn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Buffett consider to be the most important factor in evaluating a company?
(a) total costs.
(b) total profit.
(c) profit as a percentage of capital invested.
(d) total sales.
2. What course did Warren teach at the University of Omaha?
(a) Introduction to Finance.
(b) Managerial Economics.
(c) Introduction to Economics.
(d) Investment Principles.
3. During this time, Susie:
(a) became a singer.
(b) returned to school.
(c) began making her own investments.
(d) separated from Warren.
4. What is the main qualification for buying a stock?
(a) past performance.
(b) overall picture.
(c) bargain price.
(d) the potential.
5. Which investment banking firm did Buffett invest in?
(a) Smith Barney.
(b) J.P. Morgan.
(c) Merrill Lynch.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the 1980-84 period, insurance companies:
2. In their senior year, Warren and Danley opened a:
3. As Buffett's income and wealth grew, he:
4. What was the result of Warren's first year of partnership?
5. What did Buffett worry about at the age of twenty six when he had little money?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)