|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howie Buffett's Corn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of the stock market crash in October 1985, Berkshire:
(a) was insolvent.
(b) increased in value.
(c) lost one quarter of its value.
(d) lost ten percent of its value.
2. Warren handled his investments with people:
(a) by following their instructions.
(b) by keeping them informned.
(c) by forming partnerships.
(d) on an individual basis.
3. Buffet's view of stock index futures was:
(a) they would lead to excess speculation.
(b) he relied on them.
(c) they should be abandoned.
(d) they would benefit the market.
4. Studying under Graham allowed Warren to:
(a) complete his thesis.
(b) learn to develop a business.
(c) develop his own natural abilities.
(d) quality to teach.
5. How many people worked at Berkshire's world headquarters:
(a) two hundred fifty.
(d) twenty seven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Warren always wear in high school?
2. Which investment banking firm did Buffett invest in?
3. Warren increased his paper route by:
4. Which of the following was not one of the permanent three in Berkshire's portfolio?
5. Every year, Warren and Susie would:
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)