|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Crash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1964, Stanton:
(a) old the remaining stock.
(b) tried to buy back the Berkshire stock.
(c) filed a lawsuit.
2. What course did Warren teach at the University of Omaha?
(a) Managerial Economics.
(b) Introduction to Finance.
(c) Introduction to Economics.
(d) Investment Principles.
3. Warren's father worked as a ___________.
(c) securities salesman.
(d) factory worker.
4. What was the most important aspect of American Express?
(a) its name.
(b) its dividends.
(c) its assets.
(d) its history.
5. What other kind of family-owned business did Buffet buy?
(d) another furniture store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the young Warren trust?
2. How many people worked at Berkshire's world headquarters:
3. The SEC inquiry was concerned with:
4. The Nebraska Furniture Mart was owned by:
5. What magazine did Buffett first invest in?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)