|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Crash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what simple way did Buffett find that people were still using their American Express cards?
(a) he sat in a restaurant and watched how people paid thier bills.
(b) he hired a market research firm to perform a survey.
(c) he hired an analyst to perform research
(d) he contacted the chairman of the board.
2. Warren Buffett was born in___________.
(a) Omaha, Nebraska.
(b) Chicago, Illinois.
(c) Memphis, Tennessee.
(d) Kansas City, Nebraska.
3. What company did Buffett say he would hold for the rest of his life?
(a) See's Candy.
4. Which is not one of the three stocks that Buffett heavily invested in the 1960?
(a) American Express.
5. What was the most important aspect of American Express?
(a) its assets.
(b) its history.
(c) its dividends.
(d) its name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warren handled his investments with people:
2. What company did the partnership buy that Warren became chairman of?
3. Ben Graham's specialty was:
4. What did Susie unexpectedly do at the age of forty-five?
5. What did the young Warren trust?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)