|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Crash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Post company controlled all but the following:
(b) Florida television stations.
(c) Washington Monthly.
(d) Washington Post.
2. Cap Cities would use the money from Berkshire to:
(b) buy ABC.
(d) invest in the satellite business.
3. Buffett feared being known as:
(a) a loser.
(d) a liquidator.
4. The salad oil owned by an American Express subsidiary was:
(a) mostly seawater.
(c) high quality salad oil.
5. Which of the following was not some thing that Howard Buffett was against?
(a) the Bretton Woods monetary scheme.
(b) school lunch programs.
(c) protecting US savings bond owners against inflation.
(d) European grain exports.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Buffett's advice, the Post:
2. Buffett Partnership was Berkshire's biggest stockholder by:
3. Berkshire was most active in:
4. What did Buffett worry about at the age of twenty six when he had little money?
5. Buffett communicated with partners:
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)