|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Crash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Buffett advise his partners of in May 1967?
(a) he was turning Buffett Partnership into a Performance Fund.
(b) he was liquidating Buffett Partnership.
(c) the partnership would go on without him.
(d) Buffett Partnership was facing huge losses.
2. What did Buffett always look at, especially in insurance?
(b) growth potential.
3. Following Buffett's advice, the Post:
(a) attracted new readers.
(b) expanded its operations.
(c) greatly increased its return on equity.
(d) lost money.
4. Every year, Warren and Susie would:
(a) shop in Beverly Hills.
(b) travel to New York.
(c) travel to Europe.
(d) host a dinner for the investors.
5. Buffett's goal, as stated to his partners, was to:
(a) make them wealthy.
(b) beat the Dow by an average of ten points per year.
(c) achieve a 10% rate of return.
(d) purchase blue chip stocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buffett would only consider investing in social projects if:
2. After graduating from business school, Warren returned to Omaha to work for:
3. Why did the Buffetts move to New York in 1954?
4. Ben Graham's specialty was:
5. Throughout his years in school, Buffett said he would live in:
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)