|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Washington Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hathaway was run by:
(a) Seabury Stanton.
(b) Olive Chace.
(c) Charlie Munger.
(d) Samuel Stater.
2. What bad investment did Warren make at this time?
(b) National American.
(c) Blue Eagle stamps.
(d) purchasing a house.
3. Buffett became a director on the board of the Post in:
4. These kinds of funds in this era were characterized as:
(a) irresponsible trading.
(b) Go Go.
(c) bear market.
(d) bull market.
5. What company did Buffett say he would hold for the rest of his life?
(a) See's Candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of Buffett's first possessions that had to do with money?
2. According to the terms offered to the Davises, what percent of the profits would Warren receive?
3. Which is not one of the three stocks that Buffett heavily invested in the 1960?
4. Studying under Graham allowed Warren to:
5. Which of the following is not one of the terms of Warren's partnership?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)