|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Washington Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Warren did not want to attend college because:
(a) he wanted to work.
(b) he didn't feel he could learn anything.
(c) he wanted to get married.
(d) he wanted to travel.
2. During this time, Susie:
(a) began making her own investments.
(b) returned to school.
(c) became a singer.
(d) separated from Warren.
3. Buffett began buying Berkshire-Hathaway stock in:
4. How did Buffett view investments and taxes?
(a) tax avoidance is the reason for investing.
(b) the goal is to minimize taxes.
(c) the object should be to achieve the largest after tax rate of compound.
(d) investments are made for tax purposes.
5. How old was Warren when his father became Congressman?
(a) twenty three.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Buffett say he was putting his money into?
2. What step did Buffett take in early 1966?
3. Warren made big profits by engaging in a practice known as:
4. During the early 1960s, the company's stock price:
5. In early 1967, Buffett advised his partners that:
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)