|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Washington Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of Buffett's first possessions that had to do with money?
(a) a piggy bank.
(b) a wallet.
(c) a money clip.
(d) a nickel-coated money changer.
2. The Buffett children describe their mother as:
3. A cotton mill was established in New Bedford in:
4. The Buffett family owned and operated a ___________.
(a) grocery store.
(b) cattle ranch.
(c) general store.
(d) corn farm.
5. How old was Warren when his father became Congressman?
(c) twenty three.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buffett communicated with partners:
2. These kinds of funds in this era were characterized as:
3. Warren educated himself in all but the following ways:
4. Graham and Dodds did work in:
5. What did Warren always wear in high school?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)