|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Return of the Native.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a child, Warren was interested in:
(c) model cars.
(d) the stock market.
2. What did Warren's father tell him when he returned from running away?
(a) improve his grades or give up the paper route.
(b) he was sending him back to Nebraska.
(c) he was grounded for one month.
(d) quit his job as punishment.
3. Buffett Partnership was Berkshire's biggest stockholder by:
4. Warren bought all but the following through Berkshire:
(a) Sun Newspaper.
(b) Illinois National Bank and Trust.
(c) National Indemnity Company.
(d) American Express.
5. The Buffett family owned and operated a ___________.
(a) grocery store.
(b) cattle ranch.
(c) general store.
(d) corn farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Buffett advise his partners of in May 1967?
2. Buffett began buying stocks:
3. In what simple way did Buffett find that people were still using their American Express cards?
4. Which is not one of the three stocks that Buffett heavily invested in the 1960?
5. During the early 1960s, the company's stock price:
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)