|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Return of the Native.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A cotton mill was established in New Bedford in:
2. Warren Buffett was born in___________.
(a) Omaha, Nebraska.
(b) Memphis, Tennessee.
(c) Chicago, Illinois.
(d) Kansas City, Nebraska.
3. How many partnerships was Warren running by the end of his first year?
4. What did Buffett advise his partners of in May 1967?
(a) the partnership would go on without him.
(b) he was turning Buffett Partnership into a Performance Fund.
(c) Buffett Partnership was facing huge losses.
(d) he was liquidating Buffett Partnership.
5. What did Warren always wear in high school?
(a) a business cap.
(b) dress shoes.
(d) a Nebraska sweat shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warren purchased his first stocks at the age of:
2. What did Warren's father tell him when he returned from running away?
3. Warren educated himself in all but the following ways:
4. In what simple way did Buffett find that people were still using their American Express cards?
5. Studying under Graham allowed Warren to:
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)