|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Return of the Native.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper stock did Buffett buy heavily?
(a) Miami Herald.
(b) Chicago Sun Times.
(c) New York Times.
(d) Washington Post.
2. As Buffett's income and wealth grew, he:
(a) he traveled more.
(b) basically maintained his same lifestyle.
(c) his spending habits changed.
(d) he collected more material things ostentaciously.
3. What was important to the young Warren?
(d) making money and watching it grow.
4. In early 1967, Buffett advised his partners that:
(a) he was changing the scope of the business.
(b) newer nutual funds achieved better returns than his did.
(c) there was too much competition in the market.
(d) the market was going to crash.
5. Warren made big profits by engaging in a practice known as:
(a) leveraged buyouts.
(b) back room trading.
(d) stock splitting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warren handled his investments with people:
2. What did Warren vow after his involvement with Dempster?
3. What was not a characteristic of a performance fund?
4. What did Buffett worry about at the age of twenty six when he had little money?
5. How many partnerships was Warren running by the end of his first year?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)