|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Return of the Native.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the stocks that Warren bought and promoted while at Buffett-Falk?
(a) Proctor & Gamble.
(b) Kimberly Clark.
(d) Standard Oil.
2. What was the result of Warren's first year of partnership?
(a) they matched the Dow in performance.
(b) they outperformed the Dow.
(c) the results were inconclusive.
(d) they underperformed.
3. Warren made big profits by engaging in a practice known as:
(a) stock splitting.
(b) leveraged buyouts.
(c) back room trading.
4. Warren's father worked as a ___________.
(a) factory worker.
(d) securities salesman.
5. What newspaper stock did Buffett buy heavily?
(a) Washington Post.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Chicago Sun Times.
(d) Miami Herald.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Warren always wear in high school?
2. What was important to the young Warren?
3. What did Buffett worry about at the age of twenty six when he had little money?
4. Warren Buffett was born in___________.
5. As Buffett's income and wealth grew, he:
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)