|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Return of the Native.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Warren do with some of the profits from his paper route?
(a) bought AT&T stock.
(b) bought a car.
(c) vacationed in Miami.
(d) bought forty acres of Nebraska farmland.
2. At the 1968 meeting of his friends, who was not invited?
(a) Charlie Munger.
(b) Carl Ican.
(c) Bill Ruane.
(d) Ben Graham.
3. According to the terms offered to the Davises, what percent of the profits would Warren receive?
4. What did Buffett worry about at the age of twenty six when he had little money?
(a) how much money to leave to his children and what to do with the money.
(b) how to amass a fortune.
(c) on an individual basis.
(d) where he would retire to.
5. Buffett communicated with partners:
(a) holding monthly meetings.
(b) by personal meetings with them.
(c) through letters.
(d) on the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What magazine did Buffett first invest in?
2. Buffett bought enough of Berkshire to:
3. Berkshire and Hathaway merged in:
4. His best childhood friend was___________.
5. What industry did Buffett become interested in at this time?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)