|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go-Go.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buffett communicated with partners:
(a) by personal meetings with them.
(b) on the phone.
(c) through letters.
(d) holding monthly meetings.
2. Buffett bought enough of Berkshire to:
(a) bring on a lawsuit.
(b) arouse the curiousity of the press.
(c) to anger his other partners.
(d) sit on the board.
3. Buffett told his partners all but the following:
(a) he could help place their money in municipal bonds.
(b) he would continue to manage their money.
(c) he recommended Sequoia Fund.
(d) he would not act as their financial counsel.
4. What did Buffett advise his partners of in May 1967?
(a) he was turning Buffett Partnership into a Performance Fund.
(b) Buffett Partnership was facing huge losses.
(c) he was liquidating Buffett Partnership.
(d) the partnership would go on without him.
5. Every year, Warren and Susie would:
(a) travel to New York.
(b) host a dinner for the investors.
(c) travel to Europe.
(d) shop in Beverly Hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the value of diversification?
2. Warren did not want to attend college because:
3. According to the terms offered to the Davises, what percent of the profits would Warren receive?
4. What was the result of Warren's first year of partnership?
5. What did Warren vow after his involvement with Dempster?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)