|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go-Go.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event occurred in August 1967?
(a) Congressional hearning into the rampant growth of mutual funds.
(b) new legislated limited partnership.
(c) Buffet's partnership eperienced its first loss.
(d) the market crashed.
2. While living in Washington DC, Warren worked as a:
(a) drug store soda fountain.
(b) congressional page.
(c) carrier for the Washington Post.
(d) congressional aide.
3. These kinds of funds in this era were characterized as:
(a) irresponsible trading.
(b) Go Go.
(c) bull market.
(d) bear market.
4. As a child, Warren Buffett had a 'thirst' for __________.
5. The salad oil owned by an American Express subsidiary was:
(a) mostly seawater.
(d) high quality salad oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What course did Warren teach at the University of Omaha?
2. What problems did Buffett have making investments in the mid-1960s?
3. Ben Graham's specialty was:
4. What did Warren always wear in high school?
5. As Buffett's income and wealth grew, he:
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)