|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go-Go.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The salad oil owned by an American Express subsidiary was:
(a) mostly seawater.
(c) high quality salad oil.
2. Warren married Susie Thompson in:
(a) January 1951.
(b) June 1955.
(c) September 1953.
(d) April, 1952.
3. Buffett's goal, as stated to his partners, was to:
(a) purchase blue chip stocks.
(b) make them wealthy.
(c) achieve a 10% rate of return.
(d) beat the Dow by an average of ten points per year.
4. Warren handled his investments with people:
(a) by keeping them informned.
(b) by forming partnerships.
(c) by following their instructions.
(d) on an individual basis.
5. Which of the following was not some thing that Howard Buffett was against?
(a) school lunch programs.
(b) European grain exports.
(c) protecting US savings bond owners against inflation.
(d) the Bretton Woods monetary scheme.
Short Answer Questions
1. These kinds of funds in this era were characterized as:
2. As Buffett's income and wealth grew, he:
3. Warren made big profits by engaging in a practice known as:
4. What was Warren's major passion outside of work?
5. Warren attended graduate school at:
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)