|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go-Go.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many partnerships was Warren running by the end of his first year?
2. Warren did not want to attend college because:
(a) he wanted to get married.
(b) he didn't feel he could learn anything.
(c) he wanted to work.
(d) he wanted to travel.
3. Warren made big profits by engaging in a practice known as:
(b) leveraged buyouts.
(c) back room trading.
(d) stock splitting.
4. Graham and Dodds did work in:
(a) commodity futures.
(b) stock valuation.
(c) business management.
(d) selling and marketing.
5. As a child, Warren Buffett had a 'thirst' for __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Warren vow after his involvement with Dempster?
2. Warren attended graduate school at:
3. Why did the Buffetts move to New York in 1954?
4. What did Buffett worry about at the age of twenty six when he had little money?
5. At the 1968 meeting of his friends, who was not invited?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)