|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go-Go.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Warren do with some of the profits from his paper route?
(a) bought a car.
(b) bought AT&T stock.
(c) bought forty acres of Nebraska farmland.
(d) vacationed in Miami.
2. What did Warren vow after his involvement with Dempster?
(a) he liked the experience.
(b) he would never lay off people again.
(c) he wanted to start a new company.
(d) he wanted to be a liquidator.
3. What did the young Warren trust?
(c) his grandfather.
(d) his sister.
4. Every year, Warren and Susie would:
(a) travel to Europe.
(b) travel to New York.
(c) host a dinner for the investors.
(d) shop in Beverly Hills.
5. What bad investment did Warren make at this time?
(a) National American.
(b) purchasing a house.
(d) Blue Eagle stamps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Susie did all but:
2. Warren increased his paper route by:
3. What was not a characteristic of a performance fund?
4. The Buffett family owned and operated a ___________.
5. His best childhood friend was___________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)