|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Warren always wear in high school?
(a) a Nebraska sweat shirt.
(c) a business cap.
(d) dress shoes.
2. Susie did all but:
(a) work in Warren's office.
(b) shield him from his mother.
(c) took care of the kids.
(d) handle the family finances.
3. As a child, Warren was interested in:
(b) the stock market.
(c) model cars.
4. Ben Graham's specialty was:
(a) business management strategy.
(b) Greek drama.
(c) stock market.
(d) Classical Latin.
5. What did Warren vow after his involvement with Dempster?
(a) he would never lay off people again.
(b) he liked the experience.
(c) he wanted to start a new company.
(d) he wanted to be a liquidator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warren made big profits by engaging in a practice known as:
2. What was Warren's major passion outside of work?
3. How many partnerships was Warren running by the end of his first year?
4. Which of the following is not one of the terms of Warren's partnership?
5. What company did the partnership buy that Warren became chairman of?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)