|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Berkshire Hathaway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buffett began buying Berkshire-Hathaway stock in:
2. A cotton mill was established in New Bedford in:
3. After graduating from business school, Warren returned to Omaha to work for:
(a) Buffett-Falk & Company.
(b) Citi Bank.
(c) Omaha National Bank.
(d) Proctor & Gamble.
4. What problems did Buffett have making investments in the mid-1960s?
(a) a severe market slump.
(b) there were few good bargains in stocks.
(c) increased competition.
(d) a massive withdrawal of capital.
5. What was one of the stocks that Warren bought and promoted while at Buffett-Falk?
(a) Proctor & Gamble.
(c) Standard Oil.
(d) Kimberly Clark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warren did not want to attend college because:
2. In 1964, Stanton:
3. Warren handled his investments with people:
4. By the time of World War I, what part of the New Bedford labor force worked at the mill?
5. What did Buffett do that was different with Hochschild and Associated Cotton?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)