|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Berkshire Hathaway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was not a characteristic of a performance fund?
(a) short term perspective.
(b) moving in and out of stocks.
(c) making fast money.
(d) sustained long term growth.
2. Buffett began buying Berkshire-Hathaway stock in:
3. Buffett gained total control of Berkshire in:
(a) July 1963.
(b) September 1964.
(c) May 1965.
(d) June 1964.
4. A cotton mill was established in New Bedford in:
5. What did Buffett worry about at the age of twenty six when he had little money?
(a) how to amass a fortune.
(b) where he would retire to.
(c) how much money to leave to his children and what to do with the money.
(d) on an individual basis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buffett told his partners all but the following:
2. Warren educated himself in all but the following ways:
3. What did Warren do with some of the profits from his paper route?
4. What did Warren vow after his involvement with Dempster?
5. Warren bought all but the following through Berkshire:
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)