|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Berkshire Hathaway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the result of Warren's first year of partnership?
(a) the results were inconclusive.
(b) they underperformed.
(c) they matched the Dow in performance.
(d) they outperformed the Dow.
2. Studying under Graham allowed Warren to:
(a) develop his own natural abilities.
(b) quality to teach.
(c) complete his thesis.
(d) learn to develop a business.
3. What company did the partnership buy that Warren became chairman of?
(a) Sanford Map.
(b) National American Fire Insurance.
(d) Control Data.
4. At the 1968 meeting of his friends, who was not invited?
(a) Carl Ican.
(b) Charlie Munger.
(c) Ben Graham.
(d) Bill Ruane.
5. Ben Graham's specialty was:
(a) business management strategy.
(b) Greek drama.
(c) stock market.
(d) Classical Latin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Warren do with some of the profits from his paper route?
2. What term can be used to characterize Warren at this age?
3. Warren bought all but the following through Berkshire:
4. What event occurred in August 1967?
5. What course did Warren teach at the University of Omaha?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)