|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carpet Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the stocks that Warren bought and promoted while at Buffett-Falk?
(a) Kimberly Clark.
(c) Standard Oil.
(d) Proctor & Gamble.
2. At the 1968 meeting of his friends, who was not invited?
(a) Ben Graham.
(b) Carl Ican.
(c) Bill Ruane.
(d) Charlie Munger.
3. In early 1967, Buffett advised his partners that:
(a) the market was going to crash.
(b) there was too much competition in the market.
(c) newer nutual funds achieved better returns than his did.
(d) he was changing the scope of the business.
4. How much did Buffett pay for Nebraska Furniture Mart?
(a) $10 million.
(b) $60 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $25 million.
5. Ben Graham's specialty was:
(a) Classical Latin.
(b) business management strategy.
(c) stock market.
(d) Greek drama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What course did Warren teach at the University of Omaha?
2. What did Buffett say he was putting his money into?
3. Warren married Susie Thompson in:
4. Warren worked on all of the following during this period:
5. What did Buffett do that was different with Hochschild and Associated Cotton?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)