|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carpet Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Studying under Graham allowed Warren to:
(a) develop his own natural abilities.
(b) learn to develop a business.
(c) quality to teach.
(d) complete his thesis.
2. The Evening News' rival newspaper was the:
(a) Courier Express.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Toronto Star.
(d) New York Post.
3. Warren worked on all of the following during this period:
(b) teaching in night school.
(c) the family grocery business.
(d) a Dale Carnegie course.
4. What step did Buffett take in early 1966?
(a) quit the market.
(b) began a new fund.
(c) closed the partnership to new accounts.
(d) hired new analyst.
5. Mrs. B built her furniture store into the biggest furniture store in the:
Short Answer Questions
1. Buffett would only consider investing in social projects if:
2. What was one of the stocks that Warren bought and promoted while at Buffett-Falk?
3. What other kind of family-owned business did Buffet buy?
4. Warren made big profits by engaging in a practice known as:
5. What industry did Buffett become interested in at this time?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)