|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Carpet Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Studying under Graham allowed Warren to:
(a) quality to teach.
(b) develop his own natural abilities.
(c) complete his thesis.
(d) learn to develop a business.
2. What kind of stocks were most popular at this time?
(a) blue chip.
(b) huge conglomerates.
(c) high tech.
(d) small companies.
3. Graham and Dodds did work in:
(a) commodity futures.
(b) selling and marketing.
(c) stock valuation.
(d) business management.
4. What was not a characteristic of a performance fund?
(a) short term perspective.
(b) moving in and out of stocks.
(c) sustained long term growth.
(d) making fast money.
5. What step did Buffett take in early 1966?
(a) closed the partnership to new accounts.
(b) hired new analyst.
(c) quit the market.
(d) began a new fund.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buffett told his partners all but the following:
2. What did Buffett say he was putting his money into?
3. What other kind of family-owned business did Buffet buy?
4. What industry did Buffett become interested in at this time?
5. In early 1967, Buffett advised his partners that:
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)