1. Warren Buffett was born in___________.
(a) Memphis, Tennessee.
(b) Omaha, Nebraska.
(c) Chicago, Illinois.
(d) Kansas City, Nebraska.
2. His best childhood friend was___________.
(a) Bill Gates.
(b) John Buffet.
(c) Bob Russell.
(d) George Sklenicka.
3. As a child, Warren Buffett had a 'thirst' for __________.
4. What was one of Buffett's first possessions that had to do with money?
(a) a wallet.
(b) a money clip.
(c) a piggy bank.
(d) a nickel-coated money changer.
5. The Buffett family owned and operated a ___________.
(a) corn farm.
(b) general store.
(c) grocery store.
(d) cattle ranch.
6. Warren's father worked as a ___________.
(c) factory worker.
(d) securities salesman.
7. As a child, Warren was interested in:
(c) the stock market.
(d) model cars.
8. Warren purchased his first stocks at the age of:
(b) twenty one.
9. What did the young Warren trust?
(b) his sister.
(d) his grandfather.
10. The Buffett children describe their mother as:
This section contains 3,999 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)