1. What years is it in the beginning of "Part I"?
2. In "Part I," whose lap does Antonie sit on when she recites her catechism?
3. What day of the week do the Buddenbrooks gather at the Buddenbrook house?
4. In "Part I," who is the first guest to arrive at Buddenbrook house?
5. What does Herr Gratjens do for a living?
He is a broker.
6. How did Johann Buddenbrook acquire Buddenbrook home?
His firm acquired it.
7. How does Gotthold tell the Buddenbrook family he wants money?
He sends a letter to the Consul.
This section contains 4,859 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)