|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Part VIII," how old is Eric?
2. How does the older generation feel about Napoleon?
(a) They feel he was a great man.
(b) They feel he was misunderstood.
(c) They feel he was nothing to fear.
(d) They feel he was a tyrant.
3. In "Part V," why does Tony want to take a vacation?
(a) Because she wants to be alone.
(b) Because she wants to study abroad.
(c) Because she is bored.
(d) Because she has extra money to spend.
4. How does Tom feel when Herr von Maiboom's family asks for money in "Part VIII"?
5. In "Part IV," what does Grunlich do to keep Tony from visiting people?
(a) He won't let her write invitations.
(b) He won't buy her new shoes.
(c) He refuses to buy a carriage.
(d) He screens her mail before she reads it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morten studying to be?
2. What is Christian's strange talent?
3. How does Hugo Weinschenk try to help Christian in "Part VIII"?
4. What amount of the proceeds of the house does Gotthold request in "Part I"?
5. In "Part III," who does Grunlich confront about Morten's relationship with Tony?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)