|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tony describe her first impression of Grunlich?
2. What month is it in "Part III"?
3. How did Johann Buddenbrook acquire Buddenbrook home?
(a) He was left it in a will.
(b) He bought it from his mother.
(c) He built it himself.
(d) His firm acquired it.
4. How is Justus related to the Consul?
(a) He is the Consul's brother-in-law.
(b) He is the Consul's brother.
(c) He is the Consul's uncle.
(d) He is the Consul's cousin.
5. When does Herr Kroger die?
(a) When he is sleeping at a town hall meeting.
(b) When his house catches fire.
(c) When the mob attacks him.
(d) When the Consul helps him home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Part V," why does Tony want to take a vacation?
2. In "Part IV," what does Tony write to her mother in the first letter she sends?
3. In "Part I," what does the Consul's mother tell him to do about Gotthold's demand for money?
4. What does Gotthold want to know while attending his father's funeral?
5. In "Part IV," what are the lower classes insisting upon?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)