|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tom's mother change after her husband's death?
(a) She starts spending more money.
(b) She reads more.
(c) She becomes more religious.
(d) She begins collecting French art.
2. Where do the men go after dinner in "Part I"?
(a) The billiards room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) A local pub.
(d) The sitting room.
3. What makes Tony say she will consider Grunlich's proposal?
(a) When her parents threaten her.
(b) When Grunlich writes a poem.
(c) When Grunlich buys her jewelry.
(d) When Grunlich cries.
4. How does the older generation feel about Napoleon?
(a) They feel he was a great man.
(b) They feel he was misunderstood.
(c) They feel he was a tyrant.
(d) They feel he was nothing to fear.
5. During the riot in "Part IV," what is Kroger worried about?
(a) His carriage arriving.
(b) His health.
(c) His money he has hidden.
(d) His daughter's safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Justus come to town in "Part V"?
2. What do the men argue about after dinner in "Part I"?
3. After spending time with the Krogers in "Part II," how does Tony change?
4. Where do the Krogers have an estate?
5. How does Tony describe her first impression of Grunlich?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)