|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Tony say she will consider Grunlich's proposal?
(a) When Grunlich buys her jewelry.
(b) When Grunlich cries.
(c) When her parents threaten her.
(d) When Grunlich writes a poem.
2. What month does Tony marry Grunlich?
3. What years is it in the beginning of "Part I"?
4. In "Part II," what does Tony have for breakfast each morning?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(b) Fried eggs.
(c) Fruit and cheese.
5. What is Christian's strange talent?
(a) He can do shadow puppets.
(b) He can play every instrument.
(c) He can do acrobatic tricks.
(d) He can impersonate people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Part II," what does the Consul say about Johann's second marriage?
2. How do Julie and Tony treat each other while they walk to school?
3. What month is it in "Part III"?
4. In "Part III," who does Grunlich confront about Morten's relationship with Tony?
5. Why does the Consul decide to sent Tony to their beach house in "Part III"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)