|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom visit a doctor in "Part X"?
(a) Because of a toothache.
(b) Because he hurts his foot.
(c) Because of chest pains.
(d) Because of a headache.
2. Why does Tony tell Morten about Grunlich's proposal?
(a) She is nervous and blurts it out.
(b) She wants him to leave her alone.
(c) She wants him to fight with Grunlich.
(d) She wants him to know the truth.
3. At Hanno's christening, what do some of Tom's family members say about the baby?
(a) That he is beautiful.
(b) That he doesn't resemble Tom.
(c) That he will have much responsibility.
(d) That he looks sick.
4. How does Tony get her face scratched by Julie?
(a) While they try to stop falling down a hill.
(b) When she shoves Julie down a hill.
(c) When she tries to avoid kissing Hermann.
(d) While she is sleeping.
5. Why does Erica's husband go to jail?
(a) Tax avoidance.
(b) Insurance fraud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Christian request a meeting with Tom in "Part VII"?
2. Why does the Consul want to see if Tony loves Grunlich in "Part IV"?
3. In "Part I," what does the Consul's mother tell him to do about Gotthold's demand for money?
4. What month does Tony marry Grunlich?
5. How do Morten's political views compare to Tony's?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)