|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tom discuss German unification with in "Part VI"?
(a) His children.
(b) His brother.
(c) The nobility.
(d) His friends.
2. How much time has passed between "Part I" and "Part II"?
(a) Four years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
3. Why does Tom wonder about what he should do with his life in "Part X"?
(a) Because he feels he already reached the high point.
(b) Because he wants to rediscover himself.
(c) Because he wants to make more money.
(d) Because he wants to take vacations.
4. In the beginning of "Part III", what is the Consul's family all reading?
5. During the riot in "Part IV," what is Kroger worried about?
(a) His carriage arriving.
(b) His health.
(c) His money he has hidden.
(d) His daughter's safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Morten's political views compare to Tony's?
2. What does Permaneder agree to do when he divorces Tony?
3. In "Part VII," what disease is Clara diagnosed with?
4. What makes Tony say she will consider Grunlich's proposal?
5. What did the Buddenbrooks do during the war with Napoleon?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)