|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does Tony marry Grunlich?
2. How does the war in "Part VII" affect Tom's business?
(a) Many people quit their jobs.
(b) They make more money.
(c) They suffer from losses.
(d) Business stays the same.
3. What does Tony write to her mother in the second letter she sends?
(a) She asks to be sent on a vacation.
(b) She announces the birth of her daughter.
(c) She gives updates about her health.
(d) She spreads rumors about Grunlich.
4. Why does Justus come to town in "Part V"?
(a) To plan the Consul's funeral.
(b) To go through the Consul's books.
(c) To clean the Consul's house.
(d) To discuss the Consul's will.
5. In "Part VII," who does Bruddenbrooks' town align with in the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Morten's political views compare to Tony's?
2. In "Part V," what do Christian's family members think of his stories?
3. How does Clara meet her husband?
4. What does the head of the Schwartzkopf family do for a living?
5. What is the original purpose of Grunlich's visit to the Consul in "Part III"?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)