|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After spending time with the Krogers in "Part II," how does Tony change?
(a) She becomes angry.
(b) She becomes fearful.
(c) She becomes educated.
(d) She becomes spoiled.
2. How do Gotthold's daughters feel about Tom?
(a) They love him.
(b) They fear him.
(c) They respect him.
(d) They dislike him.
3. How does Tony get her face scratched by Julie?
(a) While they try to stop falling down a hill.
(b) When she shoves Julie down a hill.
(c) When she tries to avoid kissing Hermann.
(d) While she is sleeping.
4. What makes Tony say she will consider Grunlich's proposal?
(a) When Grunlich buys her jewelry.
(b) When her parents threaten her.
(c) When Grunlich cries.
(d) When Grunlich writes a poem.
5. In "Part VII," what disease is Clara diagnosed with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Grunlich die?
2. In "Part IV," where does Tom go on business?
3. How does Tony describe her first impression of Grunlich?
4. Why does Tony tell Morten about Grunlich's proposal?
5. In "Part II," what does the Consul say about Johann's second marriage?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)