|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tony cry whenever she passes the family house after it sells?
(a) Because she is happy to be out of the house.
(b) Because she misses the garden.
(c) Because of the man who owns it.
(d) Because she remembers her childhood.
2. What month is it in "Part III"?
3. Who is Babette?
(a) One of Permaneder's cousins.
(b) One of Tony's servants.
(c) A secretary in Munich.
(d) Erica's friend.
4. In the beginning of "Part III", what is the Consul's family all reading?
5. How does Tony feel about the selling the family house?
(a) She is against it.
(b) She wants more money for it.
(c) She doesn't have an opinion about the sale.
(d) She wants to donate the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the head of the Schwartzkopf family do for a living?
2. Why does Tom approve of Permaneder as a suitor for Tony?
3. Where does Frau Consul suffer from an infection in "Part IX"?
4. What makes Tony say she will consider Grunlich's proposal?
5. How does Tony describe her first impression of Grunlich?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)