|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Grunlich propose marriage to Tony?
(a) He sends her a contract.
(b) With a letter.
(c) In person.
(d) He asks her mother.
2. How does Tony describe the language of the people in Munich?
3. In "Part VI," what political position does Tom aspire to?
(a) To be part of parliament.
(b) To lead the city.
(c) To be a counsel member.
(d) To be a lord.
4. Who does Tom discuss German unification with in "Part VI"?
(a) The nobility.
(b) His friends.
(c) His brother.
(d) His children.
5. What does Christian want after Frau Consul's death?
(a) The furniture.
(b) The house.
(c) The paintings.
(d) The plates.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Part VI," when does Tony say she expects to return home?
2. Why does Tony tell Morten about Grunlich's proposal?
3. In "Part III," what does Morten do when Tony invites him to spend time with her friends?
4. What is the original purpose of Grunlich's visit to the Consul in "Part III"?
5. Why does Christian want to adopt a woman's children?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)