|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom approve of Permaneder as a suitor for Tony?
(a) Because he is a good man.
(b) Because his mother enjoys Permaneder's company.
(c) Because he no longer cares who Tony marries.
(d) Because he is a rich man.
2. After Frau Consul's death, what does Tony inherit?
(a) The furniture.
(b) The paintings.
(c) The rugs.
(d) The dishes.
3. How does Tony feel about the selling the family house?
(a) She wants more money for it.
(b) She wants to donate the house.
(c) She is against it.
(d) She doesn't have an opinion about the sale.
4. Why does Christian want to adopt a woman's children?
(a) To receive money from them.
(b) To be a better person.
(c) To get the chance to be a father.
(d) To make them legitimate children.
5. Why does Permaneder decide to stop working?
(a) He says he is getting old.
(b) He receives Tony's dowry.
(c) He hurt his arm.
(d) Someone offered to buy his business.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Part III,, what interrupts Tom's secret romance with Anna?
2. What does the head of the Schwartzkopf family do for a living?
3. Who attends Frau Consul's funeral?
4. Why do Tony's parents think Grunlich is a good match for her?
5. What month is it in "Part III"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)