|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bud begin to realize about people?
(a) People are hesitant and doubtful.
(b) They will generally accept strangers readily.
(c) Most people are kind and good.
(d) Bud realizes that it is what is on the inside that counts not the outside.
2. What happens during Bud's first trick?
(a) Nothing immediately.
(b) Bud slips and falls, spilling water on himself.
(c) Todd urinates in bed.
(d) Todd wakes up and gets mad.
3. Why can Bud find information easily in the library?
(a) Because the library is the same as it was before.
(b) Because he is perseverant at searching.
(c) Because the librarian leaves the information he wants out.
(d) Because he uses the card catalogue.
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of how Bud feels at the thought of being on his own?
5. What does the new librarian give to Bud other than the library book?
(a) A nickel.
(b) Her lunch.
(c) A tablet.
(d) A picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bud and Lefty meet up with Mr. Calloway?
2. What does Bud have for breakfast?
3. How does the man who Bud accepts a ride with introduce himself?
4. Which of the following band members comforts Bud during the emotional event that happens to Bud during this chapter?
5. In what way did Bud consider the relationship between himself and Ms. Hill?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)