|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bud suddenly less scared about taking off on his journey to Chicago now that he has reconnected with Bugs?
(a) He does not have to be the leader.
(b) He believes things will always work out in a good way.
(c) He has someone to go with him and is not doing it alone.
(d) He knows his friend the librarian is in Chicago.
2. What trick does Bud want to play on Todd before he leaves?
(a) Place his hand in warm water while he sleeps.
(b) Put hornets in his bed with him while he sleeps.
(c) Short sheet his bed while he sleeps.
(d) Put shaving cream in his hand while he sleeps.
3. What coin did Billy often pretend could speak?
4. Which of the following terms describes the character of Todd?
5. Where was Bud's hopeful destination in this chapter?
(a) Grand Rapids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to his favorite librarian?
2. Which of the following is one of Bud's greatest fears?
3. Which of the following does Todd say to scare Bud as Mr. Amos prepares to take Bud toward his punishment?
4. What is important to Bud about the contents of his suitcase that was disturbed by the Amos family?
5. What emotional event happens to Bud during this chapter?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)