|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotional event happens to Bud during this chapter?
(a) He becomes enraged.
(b) He becomes saddened.
(c) He cries uncontrollably.
(d) He becomes withrdrawn.
2. Which of the following pictures does this novel provide insight into at the beginning?
(a) How it feels to lose your best friend due to moving.
(b) How it feels to be in an orphange and be picked to leave.
(c) How it feels to lose your mother and be abandonded by your father.
(d) How it feels to grow up in a difficult setting.
3. What does the policeman discuss before letting them go on to Grand Rapids?
(a) Transportation of blood.
(b) Why they were traveling over the speed limit.
(c) Where Bud's father is located.
(d) Concern over labor organizer problems.
4. Which of the following does Todd say to scare Bud as Mr. Amos prepares to take Bud toward his punishment?
(a) Piles of dog waste and worms.
(b) Puddles of blood and freakish insects.
(c) Flesh eating bigs and ghosts.
(d) No water and no food.
5. What was the last straw for Bud which helped him decide that he had to leave the Amos household?
(a) Todd's constant physical abuse.
(b) The Amos family going through his suitcase.
(c) Being locked in the barn.
(d) The sight of the gun lying in an open area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this chapter end with?
2. Why do residents of the cardboard jungle wake each other up?
3. What trick does Bud want to play on Todd before he leaves?
4. Which of the following words describes what Bud must do to get breakfast?
5. Which of the following describes the approximate age of Bud's mother in the picture he is looking at of her in this chapter?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)