|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of how Bud feels at the thought of being on his own?
2. What does Bud reflect on in relation to conversations with his mother?
(a) He can barely remember them anymore.
(b) They provide him with the rules to live by.
(c) They are all the same.
(d) They never had any real conversations.
3. How does Bud feel toward the family who helped him?
4. What does Bud dream about often and then worry about really happening?
(a) Losing his best friend.
(b) Losing a tooth.
(c) Moving into another orphanage.
(d) Returning to the same orphanage.
5. What are both Bud and Jerry concerned about in regard to their new home?
(a) That it may be abusive.
(b) That it may be dirty.
(c) That it may be temporary.
(d) That it may be permanent.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what topic is the book that the new librarian gives Bud?
2. What does Bud have for breakfast?
3. Which of the following describes the approximate age of Bud's mother in the picture he is looking at of her in this chapter?
4. What was the last straw for Bud which helped him decide that he had to leave the Amos household?
5. What does the mother in the family share with Bud?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)