|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes how Bud feels about the presence of the police?
2. What do Bud's rules provide for him?
(a) A tracking system of torture.
(b) A bit of humor.
(c) A way to get back at Todd.
(d) A way to log his life.
3. What does Todd call Bud as his final jab in his scheme to constantly get Bud in trouble?
(c) Bed wetter.
4. What does this chapter end with?
(a) Bud's screams.
(b) Jerry's arrival.
(c) Mr. Amos whipping Bud.
(d) Click of padlock.
5. Which of the following can be said to be true about the influence Bud's mother had on him?
(a) She is the reason Bud cannot find happiness.
(b) She gave him an inner confidence.
(c) She gave him a nice nickname.
(d) She gave him the belief that he is nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes the approximate age of Bud's mother in the picture he is looking at of her in this chapter?
2. What is a cardboard jungle another name for?
3. What does the family who helps Bud help him to do?
4. What happened to his favorite librarian?
5. Why is it surprising that Bud is able to show such confidence about himself?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)