|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Bud feels about going to his new home?
(a) He is sad but resigned.
(b) He is relieved and elated.
(c) He is happy but reluctant.
(d) He is worried but relieved.
2. What does Bud reflect on in relation to conversations with his mother?
(a) They provide him with the rules to live by.
(b) They are all the same.
(c) He can barely remember them anymore.
(d) They never had any real conversations.
3. What are the metal bars on the library an example of for Bud?
(a) They are an example of Bud's inability to find peace.
(b) They are an example of how closed in he feels.
(c) They are an example of how untrusting society has become.
(d) They are an example of how things have changed since he entered the orphanage.
4. What does Bud end up doing instead of his initial trick?
(a) Placing Todd's hand in warm water.
(b) Screaming goodbye to Todd.
(c) Pouring water on Todd in his bed.
(d) Urinating on Todd in his bed.
5. What does Todd call Bud as his final jab in his scheme to constantly get Bud in trouble?
(b) Bed wetter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bud see that upsets him as he approaches the library?
2. Which of the following can be said to be true about the influence Bud's mother had on him?
3. What does Bud imagine using to get even with the Amoses?
4. Which of the following best describes Bud in the Amos household?
5. What happens during Bud's first trick?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)