|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bud do to the hornet's nest?
(a) Smacks it.
(b) Knocks it down.
(c) Avoids it.
(d) Spills water on it.
2. What does Bud's mother believe that an unbloomed flower holds?
(b) Life secrets.
3. What does Todd call Bud as his final jab in his scheme to constantly get Bud in trouble?
(c) Bed wetter.
4. What was the last straw for Bud which helped him decide that he had to leave the Amos household?
(a) The Amos family going through his suitcase.
(b) Todd's constant physical abuse.
(c) Being locked in the barn.
(d) The sight of the gun lying in an open area.
5. Where does Bud head when he sets out after leaving the Amos house?
(c) Jerry's foster home.
(d) Back to the barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following pictures does this novel provide insight into at the beginning?
2. Why is it surprising that Bud is able to show such confidence about himself?
3. What does Bud refuse to allow Mr. Amos or the other family members to notice?
4. What is the first evidence of Todd's dishonesty?
5. Why is Jerry worried about going to his new home?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)