|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bud wonder about while he is at the library?
(a) Where the other librarian is.
(b) Where he will go next.
(c) Where he will find lunch.
(d) Where he will sleep that night.
2. Bud refers to Bugs as his brother in what?
3. What does Bud reflect on in relation to conversations with his mother?
(a) They provide him with the rules to live by.
(b) They are all the same.
(c) He can barely remember them anymore.
(d) They never had any real conversations.
4. How does Bud use the memory of his mother's saying?
(a) He uses it to justify his actions.
(b) He uses it to get through the night.
(c) He uses it to reassure himself that things will change for him soon.
(d) He uses it to comfort himself about his mother.
5. Where did Ms. Hill move?
(c) Kansas City.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Kim and Scott introduced to Bud when he wakes up?
2. Why does Bud want Todd to be a bed wetter?
3. What does Bud realize has been going on when he enters the room?
4. On what topic is the book that the new librarian gives Bud?
5. Which of the following is a nickname that Bud's mother did not want him to use?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)