|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did the family who helped Bud call him?
2. Where was Bud's suitcase when he got out of the barn and escaped from the hornets?
(a) Where he left it.
(b) Completely missing.
(c) In Todd's bedroom.
(d) Under his bed.
3. What happens when Bud smacks the hornet's nest?
(a) The bees attack him.
(b) A hollow sound echos.
(c) It falls and hits Bud on the head.
(d) Fish heads fall out of it..
4. How is Bud treated in relation to the family who helps him out?
(a) He is treated with the same respect as they are.
(b) He is treated as if he does not exist.
(c) He is treated in a poorer manner than they are.
(d) He is treated better than they are.
5. Where does Bud go for breakfast?
(a) Local elementary school.
(b) Local restaurant.
(c) Local shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bud see that upsets him as he approaches the library?
2. What does Bud believe the hornet's nest is that he sees on the ceiling?
3. Why is it surprising that Bud is able to show such confidence about himself?
4. Why does Bud want Todd to be a bed wetter?
5. What time period does this story take place?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)