|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bud's suitcase hidden?
(a) At the orphanage.
(b) Under the dinner table.
(c) In the shed.
(d) Under his bed.
2. Why is Bud allowed to stay in the food line when he shows up late?
(a) He begged the workers explaining how hungry he was.
(b) He was under the age of fifteen which allows him to eat at any time.
(c) A family pretended he was their son.
(d) He snuck into the line.
3. What does Bud indicate is his most prized possession?
(a) His father's address.
(b) His suitcase.
(c) His blanket.
(d) His teeth.
4. What does Bud see that upsets him as he approaches the library?
(a) A vacant building.
(b) The librarian he dislikes most.
(c) A closed sign.
(d) Metal bars on the windows.
5. What would have happened to Bud had the family not helped him?
(a) He would have been hungry for at least another mealtime.
(b) He would have been banished from the shelter.
(c) He would have had to eat alone.
(d) He would have had to move onto another city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bud end up doing instead of his initial trick?
2. What does Bud wonder about in regards to his suitcase?
3. Why does Bud want Todd to be a bed wetter?
4. Where is Bud banished by Ms. Amos?
5. What was the last straw for Bud which helped him decide that he had to leave the Amos household?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)