|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ms. Amos keep Bud in the place where she banished him?
(a) Ties him up.
(b) Padlocks the door.
(c) Cuffs him to the wall.
(d) Threatens him.
2. What do Bud's rules provide for him?
(a) A way to log his life.
(b) A tracking system of torture.
(c) A bit of humor.
(d) A way to get back at Todd.
3. Why does Bud want Todd to be a bed wetter?
(a) Because Todd called Bud a bed wetter.
(b) Because it is a humiliating experience.
(c) Because it will get Todd in trouble with his parents.
(d) Because he wanted to be able to laugh at Todd one time.
4. Why is it surprising that Bud is able to show such confidence about himself?
(a) His father abandoned him.
(b) He has been in horrible life situations.
(c) He is an orphan.
(d) He has no adult helping him.
5. What does Bud wonder about in regards to his suitcase?
(a) Whether or not it is safe.
(b) Whether or not the Amos family has opened it.
(c) Whether or not Todd found it.
(d) Whether or not he can get it again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older than Bud is Todd?
2. What does Bud refuse to allow Mr. Amos or the other family members to notice?
3. What are the metal bars on the library an example of for Bud?
4. Which of the following does Todd say to scare Bud as Mr. Amos prepares to take Bud toward his punishment?
5. Who is Bud trying to find as he sets out after leaving the Amos house?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)