|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the second sandstone chain placed at Santa Maria del Fiore?
2. In what year was the Alberti clan banished from Florence?
3. How tall did contemporary tests determine that Filippo had been?
(a) 5 feet 5 inches.
(b) 5 feet 6 inches.
(c) 5 feet 4 inches.
(d) 5 feet 7 inches.
4. Who was the artist of the fresco that decorates the interior of the vault at Santa Maria del Fiore?
(a) Da Vinci.
5. When did Leon Battista Alberti write his famous description of the cupola at Santa Maria del Fiore?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which famous Italian artist used bianchi marmi marble for his statues?
2. How many steps were there to the summit of Santa Maria del Fiore?
3. Who had been commissioned to create the box where the remains were supposed to be displayed in at Santa Maria del Fiore's consecration ceremony?
4. In what year did Lorenzo Ghiberti complete "Doors of Paradise"?
5. When did Filippo die?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)