|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what temperature were bricks fired in Florence in the 1400's?
(a) 2,500 degrees celsius.
(b) 1,500 degrees celsius.
(c) 1,000 degrees celsius.
(d) 2,000 degrees celsius.
2. What else did the brick makers in Florence mold in their kilns?
3. Whose iron rod model was destroyed after Filippo presented his model?
(a) John di Fioravanti's.
(b) Neri di Fioravanti's.
(c) Lorenzo di Fioravanti's.
(d) Cosimo di Fioravanti's.
4. How many people entered the lantern designing contest for the dome of the Santa Maria del Fiore?
5. What color was bianchi marmi marble?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Lorenzo Ghiberti when he died?
2. From what town in Italy did bianchi marmi marble come from?
3. How many years did it take to fire enough bricks for the dome at Santa Maria del Fiore?
4. In what direction did the steps at Santa Maria del Fiore wind on the way up?
5. Where was Filippo's body entombed after his death?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)