Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds did the dome at Santa Maria del Fiore weigh?
2. How many bricks could the average kiln hold?
3. Who was the pope in 1436?
(a) Leo X.
(b) Eugenius IV.
(c) Boniface IX.
(d) Clement VII.
4. Whose remains were supposed to be displayed at Santa Maria del Fiore's consecration ceremony?
(a) St. Zenobius.
(b) St. Patrick.
(c) St. Lorenzo.
(d) St. John.
5. Who plagiarized Filippo's lantern design?
(a) Antonio Ghiberti.
(b) Antonio di Ciaccheri Manetti.
(c) Antonio Niolis.
(d) Antonio Bianchi.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Battista d' Antonio when he died?
2. What feast in Florence in 1436 was the most spectacular of that year?
3. How many sets of stairs were in Santa Maria del Fiore?
4. Who described the dome of Santa Maria del Fiore as being built "circle by circle"?
5. When did the city of Florence sign a truce with their enemy from 1424?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)