|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many different types of bricks were required in the construction of the cupola at the Santa Maria del Fiore?
2. How old was Battista d' Antonio when he died?
3. When did the wardens in charge of Santa Maria del Fiore order Filippo to speed up construction?
(a) May 1434.
(b) May 1435.
(c) May 1433.
(d) May 1436.
4. Who did the city of Florence go to war with in 1424?
(a) Duke of Venice.
(b) Duke of Rome.
(c) Duke of Naples.
(d) Duke of Milan.
5. In what year did the beams for the dome start arriving in Florence?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Filippo when he died?
2. When did the city of Florence sign a truce with their enemy from 1424?
3. What was the largest Florentine guild of Filippo's time?
4. What feast in Florence in 1436 was the most spectacular of that year?
5. What was the majority of the exterior of the Santa Maria del Fiore tiled in?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)