1. When was the contest to find someone to create a model for the dome for the Santa Maria del Fiore announced?
August 19, 1418.
2. How much money would the winning designer of the dome for the Santa Maria del Fiore win?
3. How long would it have taken a craftsman to earn the amount of money that was being given away in the dome designing contest?
4. Where was the dome designing contest being held?
5. How long did those participating in the dome designing contest have to complete their proposals?
6. What was the Santa Maria Del Fiore being built to replace?
7. When was the foundation for the Santa Maria del Fiore laid?
This section contains 3,211 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)