|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the winning design for the wooden chain for the Santa Maria del Fiore chosen?
(a) August, 1424.
(b) August, 1426.
(c) August, 1423.
(d) August, 1425.
2. What were the unskilled laborers at Santa Maria del Fiore called?
(a) Famiglia nome Uomini.
(b) Uomini senza nome e famiglia.
(c) Senza nome famiglia.
(d) Uomini nome e famiglia.
3. When was "On the Tranquility of the Soul" written?
4. When were work sheds erected in Cava di Trassinaia?
(a) March 1423.
(b) March 1424.
(c) March 1421.
(d) March 1422.
5. What was the wooden chain at Santa Maria del Fiore made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many Florentine artists in Filippo's time have a dim view of?
2. In what year did Filippo permanently return to Florence?
3. What nationality was the man who built the aqueduct in Saldae, Algeria in A.D. 148?
4. How old was the child that Filippo adopted in 1419?
5. How many architectural commissions did Filippo receive in 1419?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)