|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had been the original architect of the Santa Maria del Fiore?
(a) Pietro Bassegio.
(b) Giovanni di Simone.
(c) Arnolfo di Cambio.
(d) Andrea Pisano.
2. How many cartloads of sandstone had been brought into the Piazza del Duomo before the end of June 1421?
3. What group commissioned the majority of the projects that Filippo worked on in 1419?
(a) Mason's Guild.
(b) Builders Guild.
(c) Bricklayers Guild.
(d) Wool Guild.
4. What was Filippo's father's first name?
5. What was Filippo's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created the model for the item that was developed after Filippo's device was finished?
2. In what year did the worst outbreak of the Black Death in Florence occur?
3. How many people were left in Rome after the Black Death outbreak of 1348?
4. What work skill was Filippo best known for prior to 1418?
5. In what year did Filippo become a master goldsmith?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)