|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Florence "that beautiful and famous daughter of Rome"?
(b) Da Vinci.
2. What type of gallery did Filippo add to his dome plans for the Santa Maria del Fiore in 1419?
3. How old was Filippo in 1418?
4. What work skill was Filippo best known for prior to 1418?
(a) Experiment in linear perspective.
(b) Construction skills.
(d) Design skills.
5. What was Filippo's father's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Roman high road from the south?
2. How old was the child that Filippo adopted in 1419?
3. What did Cimabue mean?
4. What did the Italian word for the building trade workers mean?
5. How long had they been planning the dome at Santa Maria del Fiore before the construction began?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)