|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died in the worst Black Death outbreak in Florence?
2. What did Cimabue mean?
(a) Ox head.
(b) Cow head.
(c) Sheep head.
(d) Boars head.
3. What was Filippo's nickname?
4. How many people were left in Rome after the Black Death outbreak of 1348?
5. Where were most goldsmith shops in Florence located during Filippo's time?
(a) Santa Croce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that the founder of Florence was Lucius Cornelius Sulla?
2. When was the foundation for the Santa Maria del Fiore laid?
3. What disease killed 4/5 of Florence's population in 1348?
4. What did the author say the atmosphere in Rome was like?
5. Where was the dome designing contest being held?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)