|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What line of work did Filippo apprentice in?
2. How long did those participating in the dome designing contest have to complete their proposals?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 4 weeks.
3. How much money would the winning designer of the dome for the Santa Maria del Fiore win?
(a) 250 Florins.
(b) 270 Florins.
(c) 260 Florins.
(d) 200 Florins.
4. How many people died in the worst Black Death outbreak in Florence?
5. What Roman ruins were built with the forced labor of early Christians?
(a) Constantine's Arch.
(c) The Baths of Diocletian.
(d) Domus Aruea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Cimabue mean?
2. Which Italian artist was legendary for the broken nose that caused ugliness?
3. In what year did Filippo become a master goldsmith?
4. Where were most goldsmith shops in Florence located during Filippo's time?
5. How many people were left in Rome after the Black Death outbreak of 1348?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)